Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome new members!
Information 
We warmly welcome everyone who has joined over the last week!
Feel free to introduce yourself and make yourself at home. 
Please become familiar with the rules and be rest assured that this place is not going to be home to any hate speech or bullying of any form.
Any such behaviour is not tolerated here, and you the members are what makes this place special so please be kind to each other and have fun!
Remember, if you see anything that you dont feel happy about, simply click the report button and it will alert the moderators to take a look.

Take care Smile

TMMB Admin
Hi De Hi campers!
Hellooo, I mostly lurk as I really just like to keep up to date with general matters or opinions and have read Tmes general thread every morning for years. The other topics are a 'coffee time' thing. I look forward to more of the same and as this board is so familiar in format to me, I already feel at home Smile
Hi honey, I'm home.

Hi Lindy, great to see you here. Welcome aboard and have fun.
Hi, as the Trademe member board is closing on the topics that interest me i am looking for a new home.
Nice to see some familiar faces here...well, you know what i mean.
Main hang-out Genealogy but I will spread my wings here I recon.
(20-02-2020, 03:38 PM)Formal1 Wrote: Hi, as the Trademe member board is closing on the topics that interest me i am looking for a new home.

(21-02-2020, 01:09 PM)wenpen Wrote: Main hang-out Geanolgy but I will spread my wings here I recon.

lol this board is getting to be very addictive lol 
Crab2
Pleased to be here, looking forward to exploring the site and reading posts.
Greetings! Just checking out the place. Off to search for an Avatar.
hello everyone. im looking forward to posting without the trolls and haters. I love the idea of no politics or religion.
Here from TM message boards. I don't have time to post much but I like to pop in every once in a while to see what everyone is discussing and just feel the pulse of the community. Iv'e followed a few threads over the years and I recognise a few names. I was around back in the days of Motorway and Volkier. So, just keeping an eye on you lot. Smile
Smile Awesomei am in ....
so there I was ......

now here I am ......
'Nous nous tournons vers l'Écosse pour trouver toutes nos idées sur la civilisation'
Thanks for creating this forum! Nice to be here.  

Liking the regional categories. I used to think they'd be good to have in the old TMMB.
I just noticed that nice mr google has added this site to my new tab page suggestions. Alongside my bank, the library, and farcebook. How helpful he is...

(22-02-2020, 01:34 PM)TAFKAJ22 Wrote: so there I was ......

now here I am ......
Happy hunni.
Decided to dabble my toes in here as well; willing to give both this & the other forum the benefit of the doubt & see how things go. Not all that keen on some of the comments over there but will give it slightly longer.
Hey Hunni - don't you just love that we're both 'junior members' in here?!
Indeed Ms Lil, I feel positively perky on account. Nice to see you finally spotted my smoke signals.
Evening all. This place looks great. Thanks Nzoomed.
(22-02-2020, 08:02 PM)Flancrest Wrote: Evening all. This place looks great. Thanks Nzoomed.
welcome