Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome new members!
(22-02-2020, 07:28 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Indeed Ms Lil, I feel positively perky on account. Nice to see you finally spotted my smoke signals.

Eventually,yes but then I'm not wonderful with these new hi-tech smoke signals; hope Lill spots them. Smile
I will just keep puffing away, lol.
This is starting to feel like home.. I think I could settle here for nap
(24-02-2020, 07:03 AM)Rumpelteazer Wrote: This is starting to feel like home..    I think I could settle here for nap
Not before breakfast!  Cool
Yogi reporting in ( ex 3tomany)
(24-02-2020, 06:38 PM)Yogi Wrote: Yogi reporting in ( ex 3tomany)
Welcome - I am a nuname too.
(24-02-2020, 06:38 PM)Yogi Wrote: Yogi reporting in ( ex 3tomany)
I hope booboo didn't steal the picnic basket, I'm feeling peckish.
Good  Morning  Everyone.
I just  jumped ship from Trademe !!!  Lucky the ships werent too far apart or I might have got abit wet !!!! Wink
I  will  have look around for some fimilar faces !!!!
(20-02-2020, 01:56 PM)Admin Wrote: We warmly welcome everyone who has joined over the last week!
Feel free to introduce yourself and make yourself at home. 
Please become familiar with the rules and be rest assured that this place is not going to be home to any hate speech or bullying of any form.
Any such behaviour is not tolerated here, and you the members are what makes this place special so please be kind to each other and have fun!
Remember, if you see anything that you dont feel happy about, simply click the report button and it will alert the moderators to take a look.

Take care Smile

TMMB Admin
Thank you for doing this! Smile
(20-02-2020, 01:56 PM)Admin Wrote: We warmly welcome everyone who has joined over the last week!
Feel free to introduce yourself and make yourself at home. 
Please become familiar with the rules and be rest assured that this place is not going to be home to any hate speech or bullying of any form.
Any such behaviour is not tolerated here, and you the members are what makes this place special so please be kind to each other and have fun!
Remember, if you see anything that you dont feel happy about, simply click the report button and it will alert the moderators to take a look.

Take care Smile

TMMB Admin

Thank you for this great board. I went to the old site only to find it gone, but I did some researching and found you all. I was trademequeen over there but in setting this one up I changed my nickname.
I look forward to getting back into my Genealogy.
Cheers
Jumped ship as well. Hoping this one will keep me up to date on all the important stuff.