Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This makes it very real!
Coronavirus: DHBS, funeral homes buy refrigerated containers for COVID-19 bodies

I would NOT like to be unvaccinated if this is an indication of where the powers think it's really heading...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
O M G

That is very sobering.
Not the brightest future then. Still better to be prepared I guess, the alternative could be worse.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I wonder how much the scientists really know, that they won't share.
(08-11-2021, 04:03 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: I wonder how much the scientists really know, that they won't share.

Scientists generally don't hide stuff, usually the politicians do... 
But I don't get the sense there is any grand conspiracy going on, not when you see posts like this in the news.

Yikes! What a ‘chilling’ story that is. Lol :-D
I haven't read the article, but it occurs to me that under lockdowns the funeral business id fraught with complications. Maybe thinking ahead is more proactive than preparing for catastrophe.
and more recently around the world they have been saying that 95% or more of hospital admissions are unvaccinated...

So you could well say these have been ordered solely for the unvaccinated ...

(08-11-2021, 04:48 PM)king1 Wrote: and more recently around the world they have been saying that 95% or more of hospital admissions are unvaccinated... 

So you could well say these have been ordered solely for the unvaccinated ...

I'm just hoping it stays contained in the North Island but it's very unlikely given it has been increasing in Daily cases. I am also not looking forward to being one of those Health Workers (I'm a Community Support Worker) who might end up checking on those Self Isolating at home
Crab2
I'm not looking forward to getting it. I am double vaccinated but that's no guarantee really unless everyone around me is too. Even then chances are one slight infection could kill me.

But don't live in fear they tell me. As if that helps them escape responsibility for avoiding a couple of free needles.

Bastards.
The IQ of the average New Zealander could rise dramatically in the coming months.