Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disney for $1.99
For the first month. Thank you flybuys. Three hundred of those converted to NW dollars - a nice wee bonus for Christmas. And for one month - cos if it is awful I will cancel before renewal date - I will have a full hand of the leading streaming sites. That ought to offset the cold turkey on the TM boards...
(09-11-2021, 03:17 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: For the first month. Thank you flybuys. Three hundred of those converted to NW dollars - a nice wee bonus for Christmas. And for one month - cos if it is awful I will cancel before renewal date - I will have a full hand of the leading streaming sites. That ought to offset the cold turkey on the TM boards...
  Good luck with that - I'm a "piggy backer" on a granddaughter's Netflix so am watching Orange is the new black at present, only one episode left I think - have previously watched Grace & Frankie, which i really liked.
Wink
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I am binging The Secret Life of Us on Netflix and being grateful for being old. Life is so much simpler! Grace though doesn't seem to have the knack for simple!
Well, last night I tried it out. Seems my Panasonic smart tv isn't as smart as I thought because it needs a streaming box in order to pull Disney up onto the bigger screen, so I'm watching The Mandalorian on the laptop, which isn't the best way to see any video with good special effects. So I'm thinking this option will get canceled before Dec 8th, and left until I update the tv. Probably in a few years time or when it fritzes, whichever is sooner.

I do quite like The Mandalorian though. Not as good as I expected, but not bad either. Fits the Star Wars genre very neatly.
We watch youtube videos on our 10 or so year old smart Panasonic, by plugging in an HDMI cable from the laptop.
I do have other cameras!