Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Anti Vax Demonstrators were lucky...
They behaved. 
Hate to have to take out the tear gas, water cannon and rubber bullets to quell the filthy, unclean, virus spreading ASPD's from going on the rampage.
Now this blak sack of socially spastic scumbags want to block up the freeways and cause mayhem in some vainglorious act of social unrest to forcibly assert their will on us. The very same thing they are protesting against. 
Collectively dumber than a shovel.

I hope they are met with the strongest possible resistance and prosecuted to the full letter of the law.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1269368...ot-dropped
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
I just want to see water cannon. Though really a few garden hoses would probably do the trick...
personally, I think the ultimate F..k you would be it turning into a super spreader event - although that has some significant implications for everyone unfortunately...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
OOer, that super spreader business sounds the go.
A self inflicted decimation of the ranks.
Either way its a dystopian future for the unclean. a lengthy hospital visit would be considered a good outcome.
A funeral not so much.
It defies logic that these think tank giants go to a medical establshment to seek help when theyve got it, when its the same medical establishemnt they rail against over the vaccine.

(10-11-2021, 08:19 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I just want to see water cannon. Though really a few garden hoses would probably do the trick...
I too would enjoy that. They didnt deploy them at the rugby riots, which I always felt was a wasted resource. A motorcycle helmet and zorro mask are no match for the cannon. Im told they can peel the skin off a filthy protesters face if one can get close enough.
(10-11-2021, 08:27 AM)king1 Wrote: personally, I think the ultimate F..k you would be it turning into a super spreader event - although that has some significant implications for everyone unfortunately...
Just my opinion but that would be an excellent result. Immeasurably raise the IQ of those of us that remain.
Nah, I don't want them hurt or harmed. Just wet and uncomfortable will do me.
I'm all for hurting and harming them. After all, they are effectively spreading disease purposefully, and there should be serious consequences.
They do demonstrate an arrogant level of selfishness. Along with the paranoid rambling, misinformed opinions garnered from the cessppool that is the internet.
Whilst I might not wish harm on them, I do believe they be denied hospitalization and care from the medical establishment when they do get sick from covid.
I also believe they and their children should be separated from the vaccinated public and not allowed to participate in the freedoms the rest of us do.
That should give them something to protest about.

Quote:Some waved “Make America Great Again” flags featuring former US President Donald Trump’s name. There were signs saying “Let’s Go Brandon” – a recent meme in American politics meant to insult President Joe Biden – and a flag representing the far-right “Q” conspiracy theory.

Fuck me, even the Q cult is there, and the deluded Trump supporters. This is particularly funny to me. Trump supporters. Give me a break, wrong country, wrong year, pathetic morons.
Good to know theyre out there protecting our constitutional rights.
Wait no... we dont have a constitution. If we did, they'd be all for it.
*Bless*
The idiocy of the Q cult says it all!
I honestly hadn't realised we had so many gullible people here, & wonder if that's partly due to the large-ish numbers of Americans living in NZ now. It seems there's no limit at all to what we humans can get ourselves to believe.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Yep, I blame the foreigners too. They come here and think they know better.

Oh wait, I am one of those. Oopsy. lol
(I am NOT American, so don't shoot) :-))
Have to feel for the 4 who lost their lives on the way home from the protest
(10-11-2021, 03:38 PM)Orthelia Wrote: Have to feel for the 4 who lost their lives on the way home from the protest
yes
but thats just the human in us.
im not sure the other camp feel that way towards us. theyre rabid. its not enough that these misguided resist the vaccine, but they feel the need to convert as many people as they can to validate their position. They need to STFU and quietly depart this mortal coil.
(10-11-2021, 08:27 AM)king1 Wrote: personally, I think the ultimate F..k you would be it turning into a super spreader event - although that has some significant implications for everyone unfortunately...
Well at least its only a super spreader amongst themselves, since they likely are all unvaxxed.
Dont confuse the ground swell movement with the anti vax protests . Its totally different .

(10-11-2021, 08:17 AM)Magoo Wrote: They behaved. 
Hate to have to take out the tear gas, water cannon and rubber bullets to quell the filthy, unclean, virus spreading ASPD's from going on the rampage.
Now this blak sack of socially spastic scumbags want to block up the freeways and cause mayhem in some vainglorious act of social unrest to forcibly assert their will on us. The very same thing they are protesting against. 

I hope they are met with the strongest possible resistance and prosecuted to the full letter of the law.

So  youd be happy  for police to bash   heads  in as well  . Luckily we l  still live in  a   society  were  people have a right to protest  &  not a police state -----yet
(11-11-2021, 11:53 AM)joe 90 Wrote: Dont confuse the  ground swell  movement with the  anti vax protests  .  Its totally different  .

(10-11-2021, 08:17 AM)Magoo Wrote: They behaved. 

So  youd be happy  for police to bash   heads  in as well  . Luckily we l  still live in  a   society  were  people have a right to protest  &  not a police state -----yet
You bet. Violent protest and deliberate interruption to transportation services. Not peaceful protesters.
The violent ones should be tear gassed, tazered and have the snot kicked out of them down in the cells.
If they loot as well, shoot 'em.
(13-11-2021, 12:46 PM)joe 90 Wrote: This post by joe 90 has been deleted.
That's a silly comment. No one here is advocating violence. Huh
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(13-11-2021, 12:46 PM)joe 90 Wrote: This post by joe 90 has been deleted.

I would suggest you edit this post to tone it down a bit please joe 90.  Insinuating or inciting violence against police, or anyone for that matter, is not appropriate here.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(10-11-2021, 08:17 AM)Magoo Wrote: I hope they are met with the strongest possible resistance and prosecuted to the full letter of the law.

Oh yeah it'll be a nice chat and cups of tea and cakes all round.
If there is a groundswell of protest - separate from the fools and idiots - could they not come up with a better safer less threatening way to make their feelings and opinions clear? In the middle of a pandemic taking to the streets for such a reason can only be seen one way by the majority.

It is no way to win hearts and minds.
Why label them as antivaxxers? I support the protests about having our freedoms removed yet i am double vaxed.
While some are certainly anti vax i would say the majority are just sick of the control that this government has taken over everything we do.