Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Anti Vax Demonstrators were lucky...
I think we are just getting tired of all the complications that keep getting added. Tired of the podium pressers while politicians seem to have all the freedom they want. Tired of having to do this, and that, and then fill in digital applications for things that should be so much simpler to access. Heavens my Hop card was easier to get and it gets a lot more use.

Control? Perhaps. Sick of covid? Definitely. I almost wish I could get it, at least then it would be over.

Almost...
(18-11-2021, 10:35 AM)Yogi Wrote: Why label them as antivaxxers? I support the protests about having our freedoms removed yet i am double vaxed.
While some are certainly anti vax i would say the majority are just sick of the control that this government has taken over everything we do.

the way they do with all those pesky laws?  it's a travesty isn't it
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(18-11-2021, 09:49 AM)rpvr Wrote:
(18-11-2021, 09:19 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: If there is a groundswell of protest - separate from the fools and idiots - could they not come up with a better safer less threatening way to make their feelings and opinions clear? In the middle of a pandemic taking to the streets for such a reason can only be seen one way by the majority.

It is no way to win hearts and minds.

This post by rpvr has been deleted.

What a load of illogical unscientific crap. You might be happier posting this somewhere where they will lap up this idiotic rubbish - I'm sure you know the place.
I do have other cameras!
Dammit! Why do I always miss the 'interesting' stuff? I can always do with more shit for the roses...