Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trademe community closing down
The Trademe message boards are closing on the 15th, could be a good chance to let people know about TMMB before it does!

Definitely not advocating spamming, but a few sneaky plugs can't hurt Wink
been doing it on and off since the announcement, others are promoting it on there too which is good Smile
mentioned a couple of times this morning Smile
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I recommend nzissues. Specifically. I'm hoping the ones I suggest it to take up the offer, and never ever find this place.
(11-11-2021, 08:18 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I recommend nzissues. Specifically. I'm hoping the ones I suggest it to take up the offer, and never ever find this place.

yeah there's a couple we definitely don't want...   Rolleyes

but I guess you can't be too picky

Oh trust me, I am very picky about those people. I think they are dangerous.
You made a big mistake when you let me in.

Watch this space....

lol
(11-11-2021, 08:49 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: You made a big mistake when you let me in.

Watch this space....

lol

The lawyers have been called in  Rolleyes

(11-11-2021, 09:25 AM)king1 Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 08:49 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: You made a big mistake when you let me in.

Watch this space....

lol

The lawyers have been called in  Rolleyes
And I have a son in law who's a cop.

Bring it on!!! Cool

Big Grin
Cops vs lawyers...bring it on!
I do have other cameras!
(11-11-2021, 08:28 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh trust me, I am very picky about those people. I think they are dangerous.

Agreed. Some of the insanity I’ve seen posted on nzissues should be on a police watch list or something.
(11-11-2021, 12:34 PM)videomonkey Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 08:28 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh trust me, I am very picky about those people. I think they are dangerous.

Agreed. Some of the insanity I’ve seen posted on nzissues should be on a police watch list or something.

I wouldn't be too surprised to find that someone is in fact keeping an eye on some posters there.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I hope so. If I heard right several complaints have been laid with various authorities, especially about the stalking of members and the threats over personal information being released.

Still, I doubt this place is active enough to attract the serious attention of the alt right brigade. One of the advantages of being a well mannered backwater. Best enjoy it while it lasts!
(12-11-2021, 07:30 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I hope so. If I heard right several complaints have been laid with various authorities, especially about the stalking of members and the threats over personal information being released.

Still, I doubt this place is active enough to attract the serious attention of the alt right brigade. One of the advantages of being a well mannered backwater. Best enjoy it while it lasts!
Wow, that's some serious shit going on over there, if that's the case.
(11-11-2021, 12:34 PM)videomonkey Wrote:

I sincerely hope that's the case.  Indeed if I was the Admin of nzissues I'd have contacted the Cops and the SIS long ago and given them free access to any and all posts and membership info and logon details, y'know date, time, IP addy........
The stuff I know about first hand didn't come from the members though. That is why I won't go near the place. I don't trust the set up.
(12-11-2021, 10:08 AM)Me+Me Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 12:34 PM)videomonkey Wrote: Agreed. Some of the insanity I’ve seen posted on nzissues should be on a police watch list or something.
I sincerely hope that's the case.  Indeed if I was the Admin of nzissues I'd have contacted the Cops and the SIS long ago and given them free access to any and all posts and membership info and logon details, y'know date, time, IP addy........
I once had their admin email me and ask that I rename or take the site down because it infringes on Trademe intellectual property! Confused
I can't seem to find the Blacklist on Trademe - have they got rid of it?
(12-11-2021, 05:35 PM)Outsider Wrote: I can't seem to find the Blacklist on Trademe - have they got rid of it?
Go into "settings" in "my trade me" - it's down the page. Blacklists have not been public on trademe for yonks.
I do have other cameras!
(12-11-2021, 10:33 AM)nzoomed Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 10:08 AM)Me+Me Wrote: I sincerely hope that's the case.  Indeed if I was the Admin of nzissues I'd have contacted the Cops and the SIS long ago and given them free access to any and all posts and membership info and logon details, y'know date, time, IP addy........
I once had their admin email me and ask that I rename or take the site down because it infringes on Trademe intellectual property! Confused
He is a member on all potential opposition sites. Including here.