Poll: Choose your THREE favourite names for the messageboard
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
TranzMit
8.55%
10 8.55%
Thinking Minds
11.11%
13 11.11%
Mixed Messages
11.11%
13 11.11%
Talk More
13.68%
16 13.68%
The Muse
10.26%
12 10.26%
Talk Machine
5.98%
7 5.98%
Talk Master
4.27%
5 4.27%
Talk Mates
17.09%
20 17.09%
The Machine
4.27%
5 4.27%
They're all Rubbish...
13.68%
16 13.68%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's here! Help choose a *new name* for the messageboard...
So, are we now going to be Talk Mates Message Board ??
TM Message Board.
(26-11-2021, 07:41 PM)TygerTung Wrote: TM Message Board.
I quite like that.
did i win?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
No. I did.
I only won if there's a good prize. What's the prize??
What about Kiwi Chat?
(27-11-2021, 05:53 PM)Underwhelmed Wrote: What about Kiwi Chat?
It had to use the TM part of TMMB. ie, keep the Message Board part.
what's happening with the name for the board or have you decided to stay with Too Many Message Boards?
Crab2
(01-05-2022, 10:37 AM)crab2 Wrote: what's happening with the name for the board or have you decided to stay with Too Many Message Boards?
well we did get to a somewhat firm agreement in the moderator discussion to support the poll and 'Talk Mates', but the next decision needed was on a new logo which is where things have stalled...

video monkey offered to get a logo made up for us, but is/was waiting on a guideline of just what we're looking for...

As for all the other changes to layout, themes, plugins we've been experimenting with on the test board I set up, it requires access to the server hosting the tmmb website to actually implement here and nzoomed is the only one that has the access to that. 

The new website homepage I played around with is basically ready just waiting for a few more photos and the new logo - but again I can't do anything with tha without server access.  It is a bit of a glacial pace at the moment i'm afraid. 
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(01-05-2022, 11:41 AM)king1 Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 10:37 AM)crab2 Wrote: what's happening with the name for the board or have you decided to stay with Too Many Message Boards?
well we did get to a somewhat firm agreement in the moderator discussion to support the poll and 'Talk Mates', but the next decision needed was on a new logo which is where things have stalled...

video monkey offered to get a logo made up for us, but is/was waiting on a guideline of just what we're looking for...

As for all the other changes to layout, themes, plugins we've been experimenting with on the test board I set up, it requires access to the server hosting the tmmb website to actually implement here and nzoomed is the only one that has the access to that. 

The new website homepage I played around with is basically ready just waiting for a few more photos and the new logo - but again I can't do anything with tha without server access.  It is a bit of a glacial pace at the moment i'm afraid. 
Which is the way change happens...
Thanks for the update, just thought it was taking quite some time but change does take time Smile
Crab2