Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traffic light system
I had a theory that we'd move into the traffic light system at the end of November regardless of the vaccine rates, looks like I may be onto something:
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/...es-up.html

It makes sense. Giving a clear goal is great incentive to go and get vaccinated. But now that the vaccine rates have dropped off, moving to the new system will be an even greater incentive because it will prevent the unvaxxed from participating in society like normal.

Bring it on I say!
See Austria is going to bring in lockdown just for the unvaxxed?
I do have other cameras!
(12-11-2021, 08:54 PM)Praktica Wrote: See Austria is going to bring in lockdown just for the unvaxxed?

I wish our govt had the guts to do that! That's fantastic.
(12-11-2021, 08:54 PM)Praktica Wrote: See Austria is going to bring in lockdown just for the unvaxxed?
I doubt it will work there and certainly won't work here. The very people its aimed at are the ones who seem to ignore the regulations already.
(12-11-2021, 10:00 PM)videomonkey Wrote:

I wish our govt had the guts to do that! That's fantastic.
I doubt it would work unless there is some sort of photo ID in the system, and enforcement would be difficult.
As it stands now, there are very few places even enforcing scanning in with the customers with the covid tracer app.

At the end of the day, I dont know what any of this is even going to achieve, other countries have already given up on the system.
We just need to move on and get on with it. So much fear and anxiety amongst so many people at the moment.
(14-11-2021, 01:31 PM)namtak Wrote:
I doubt it will work there and certainly won't work here. The very people its aimed at are the ones who seem to ignore the regulations already.
The media has had a fest re the Strafford outbreak for this very reason.