Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gone.
They'll have a fair bit less traffic going to the site now; in a way its a pity since it was a part of Kiwi history, if only online.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(15-11-2021, 12:55 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(15-11-2021, 11:50 AM)flossy63 Wrote: Was just responding to one of Gary's last posts just after 10am and it went poof to new site, sigh!, I cried!! ?, oh well back to work,
You're lego flossy right?, 
yes, I cannot hide, Hello Crafters,  Big Grin
(15-11-2021, 01:08 PM)flossy63 Wrote:
(15-11-2021, 12:55 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: You're lego flossy right?, 
yes, I cannot hide, Hello Crafters,  Big Grin
Hello lovely and happy to see you here. Big Grin
Hey floss! I found a lego puzzle. The ice cream one. The young lego master I found it for was delighted, but his gran even more so, lol!
Spent 21 years on TM message board wonder how many years I will spend on here. Wish I has got paid because I calculated I had spent 10,000-20,000 hour reading and posting on TM.
(15-11-2021, 06:23 PM)gamefisher Wrote: Spent 21 years on TM message board wonder how many years I will spend on here. Wish I has got paid because I calculated I had spent 10,000-20,000 hour reading and posting on TM.
Wow, since near the beginning I guess.

That place certainly kept us entertained, and kept us going back, day in and day out. There was something quite addictive about it. You just had to know the next installment.

It was fun, that's for sure. I learned so much, and will always be grateful for it, but onwards and upwards. Places change. People change. And people always want to talk and connect. So glad we have this place.
Thank goodness, I suspect a BIG sigh of relief was sounded at TM HQ London (or wherever- who cares). Once they removed the link to the MB from your profile links what 10? years ago, it was only a matter of time. Surprised it took so long IMO Smile
Evening all. Looks cosy in here :-)
(15-11-2021, 04:47 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Hey floss! I found a lego puzzle. The ice cream one. The young lego master I found it for was delighted, but his gran even more so, lol!
Oh good one, hope you haven't taken it over, If you look closely at the different colours, the top and bottom rows same pictures rotated and coloured differently,
the orange & dark orange are the same, dark green & dark red, the two whites with colours, Magenta & Light Red, both yellows the same, Brown & Purple,
have fun, don't be like me, oh a couple more pieces before bed, next minute almost midnight and puzzle finished,
Just could not walk past the table and go to bed Lol!,
very windy here today again, although sun is out, need to repair fence the wind took out the other night, if wind dies down, will get out the tools and repair yet again, post is broken on neighbours side, but they will not do anything about it, they are on a completely different street, I repaired & temporary braced it a couple of years ago after a storm that actually took iron off the fence so I could walk through, and do some repairs, but brace has now come off, they have dogs?, yet will not be responsible to help repair fence to keep them in?, I do not want them getting into my property to terrorize my cat,

Have a good day,
(15-11-2021, 08:55 PM)FekkinLizzi Wrote: Evening all. Looks cosy in here :-)
Morning and welcome, someone will be along to take your order soon Smile
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(16-11-2021, 08:49 AM)flossy63 Wrote:
(15-11-2021, 04:47 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Hey floss! I found a lego puzzle. The ice cream one. The young lego master I found it for was delighted, but his gran even more so, lol!
Oh good one, hope you haven't taken it over, If you look closely at the different colours, the top and bottom rows same pictures rotated and coloured differently,
the orange & dark orange are the same, dark green & dark red, the two whites with colours, Magenta & Light Red, both yellows the same, Brown & Purple,
have fun, don't be like me, oh a couple more pieces before bed, next minute almost midnight and puzzle finished,
Just could not walk past the table and go to bed Lol!,
very windy here today again, although sun is out, need to repair fence the wind took out the other night, if wind dies down, will get out the tools and repair yet again, post is broken on neighbours side, but they will not do anything about it, they are on a completely different street, I repaired & temporary braced it a couple of years ago after a storm that actually took iron off the fence so I could walk through, and do some repairs, but brace has now come off, they have dogs?, yet will not be responsible to help repair fence to keep them in?, I do not want them getting into my property to terrorize my cat,

Have a good day,
I didn't risk doing it myself - I could see the addiction potential. My preference is for intense florals or really pretty interiors. I discovered John Powell images with the In Bloom series and spent lockdown really enjoying those. Pattern on pattern on pattern and great fun to do. Now keeping an eye out for new challenges!
Yes Trademe has no Respect for their members who has supported them for years & it is us Members who pay their wages too.
Im going to be apart of Tmmb now. I had a few issues which have been Promptly dealt to very quickly. Very Impressed with Shaun & his team.
(15-11-2021, 09:52 AM)king1 Wrote: What's Trade Me?
Some place with a crappy website that I will no longer have reason to use - have been doing trading via BidBud for years.
Oh my goodness, I just clicked who the indian cotton person might be.

So slow these days...
Speaking of gone, anyone noticed TradeMe itself is returning 404 Not Found errors this morning?

Update: Appears to be back up now.
(16-11-2021, 06:43 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh my goodness, I just clicked who the indian cotton person might be.

So slow these days...
I sold indian cotton 'over there' so I hope you're not talking about me behind my back LOL. But if you are (and you're probably not) then that's fine as long as you are speaking of me in the hushed tones of awe and respect that are my due Wink
(27-10-2021, 04:06 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Oh cool ladies, so pleased that you have come over.

SOmeone just mentioned about getting some of the forums archived over to here, and I mentioned this thread, which I hadn't seen, until just now.

Would you like your thread archived to this site??

Welcome ladies (I assume you're all girls). I hope you get as much out of your "you can never have enough" thread, as you did on TM.

Enjoy.

Ooops...dunno what I did wrong but my post is squeezed in there without my name!
Here it is again but not anonymous this time haha!

I sold indian cotton 'over there' so I hope you're not talking about me behind my back LOL. But if you are (and you're probably not) then that's fine as long as you are speaking of me in the hushed tones of awe and respect that are my due.

Ooops...dunno what I did wrong but my post is squeezed in there without my name!
Here it is again but not anonymous this time haha!

I sold indian cotton 'over there' so I hope you're not talking about me behind my back LOL. But if you are (and you're probably not) then that's fine as long as you are speaking of me in the hushed tones of awe and respect that are my due Wink
Definitely not, she says in appropriately hushed tones of awe and respect... ;-)

Btw, that is a rather lovely cup you have a tight grip on in that profile pic...
(17-11-2021, 06:17 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Definitely not, she says in appropriately hushed tones of awe and respect... ;-)

Btw, that is a rather lovely cup you have a tight grip on in that profile pic...
Yeah it is nice isn't it. I picked it up at a jumble sale at the outer edge of the galaxy a few eons ago. My friend who knows everything about everything said it was probably made on planet earth and then when everything went belly up down there one of the survivors grabbed it to have something to pee in on the rescue craft which had no lavvies.  Rolleyes
(17-11-2021, 06:39 PM)ardent Wrote:
(17-11-2021, 06:17 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Definitely not, she says in appropriately hushed tones of awe and respect... ;-)

Yeah it is nice isn't it. I picked it up at a jumble sale at the outer edge of the galaxy a few eons ago. My friend who knows everything about everything said it was probably made on planet earth and then when everything went belly up down there one of the survivors grabbed it to have something to pee in on the rescue craft which had no lavvies.  Rolleyes
haha, oh god, you are making me laugh. Great sense of humour.
Thank you!
But I'm now wishing I had come over here as who I was over there. Because a lot of what I want to say doesn't sound right coming from who I am now. Help! major identity crisis in the making. What to do now?