Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Gone Mad
I think it is PC gone mad how so many bogs going in now are uni-sex, and there are not male and female bogs. Seeing as there are no urinals in the uni-bogs, this results in a situation where these dirty disgusting male pigs just urinate all over the seat, rim and floor, then don't even clean it up with a bit of bog roll.

When there is urinals this isn't a problem.

There needs to be three categories of bogs, male, female and uni. Because some people don't identify as either a man or a woman, they could use the uni if they are more comfortable with that.
I'd be happy with Clean, and The Other Kind.
Asian countries have another solution - squatters!
Nil contact apart from the soles of your shoes so lack of hygiene is hardly an issue, and the posture when using one improves elimination of solid wastes.
(15-11-2021, 03:42 PM)harm_less Wrote: Asian countries have another solution - squatters!
Nil contact apart from the soles of your shoes so lack of hygiene is hardly an issue, and the posture when using one improves elimination of solid wastes.

Yeah but it's not nice when someone pisses all over the floor, besides I don't think the public acceptance to squatters would be high in NZ seeing as the average person here has poor joint mobility and can't squat properly, due to them not maintaining squatting since childhood.

I notice my children are able to do an excellent flat footed squat, but I can't do it very easily.
(15-11-2021, 03:45 PM)TygerTung Wrote:
(15-11-2021, 03:42 PM)harm_less Wrote: Asian countries have another solution - squatters!

Yeah but it's not nice when someone pisses all over the floor, besides I don't think the public acceptance to squatters would be high in NZ seeing as the average person here has poor joint mobility and can't squat properly, due to them not maintaining squatting since childhood.

I notice my children are able to do an excellent flat footed squat, but I can't do it very easily.
That great Western diet of ours has a bit to answer for aye!
I think it is more do do with not using the movement.
After a lifetime in hospo (bars, concerts etc).I can tell you the mens toilets are a place of calm, unhurried relief.
The womens bathrooms at the same time will have a line out the door., blocked sinks, toilet tissue everywhere.
inside its mayhem, sanitary products strewn about and a floor soaked in god knows what.

just my own observations...
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(15-11-2021, 03:32 PM)TygerTung Wrote: I think it is PC gone mad how so many bogs going in now are uni-sex, and there are not male and female bogs. Seeing as there are no urinals in the uni-bogs, this results in a situation where these dirty disgusting male pigs just urinate all over the seat, rim and floor, then don't even clean it up with a bit of bog roll.

There needs to be three categories of bogs, male, female and uni. Because some people don't identify as either a man or a woman, they could use the uni if they are more comfortable with that.

if you're peeing all over seat, rim and the floor you need to aim better - just sayin'
(16-11-2021, 11:39 AM)Once Bitten Wrote:
(15-11-2021, 03:32 PM)TygerTung Wrote: I think it is PC gone mad how so many bogs going in now are uni-sex, and there are not male and female bogs. Seeing as there are no urinals in the uni-bogs, this results in a situation where these dirty disgusting male pigs just urinate all over the seat, rim and floor, then don't even clean it up with a bit of bog roll.

if you're peeing all over seat, rim and the floor you need to aim better - just sayin'

I always lift the seat and use a bit of bog roll to clean up the rim and floor after use to ensure that the bog is cleaner after I use it than it was before I started, but I don't think many people do that.
being a male is awesome
(16-11-2021, 02:23 PM)TygerTung Wrote: I always lift the seat and use a bit of bog roll to clean up the rim and floor after use to ensure that the bog is cleaner after I use it than it was before I started, but I don't think many people do that.
You and me too but it's not common practice from my observations.
(16-11-2021, 04:47 PM)Magoo Wrote: being a male is awesome

Not when there are no urinals it isn't.
(16-11-2021, 05:42 PM)TygerTung Wrote:

First tree on the left. Good enough for Burt Munro, good enough for me Wink
(16-11-2021, 05:42 PM)TygerTung Wrote:

when you are a man
the world is your urinal

were you taught to wash your hands after taking a piss?
or were you taught not to piss all over them?

PC gone mad in general in all aspects of life.  Will it continue or will we, whoever is left, get the opportunity to look back and laugh at it all?
(18-11-2021, 08:25 AM)Kay2021 Wrote:

PC gone mad in general in all aspects of life.  Will it continue or will we, whoever is left, get the opportunity to look back and laugh at it all?

Quite often PC gone mad can be a good thing as it isn't nice to be racist and sexist so good to nip those in the bud, but to get rid of the urinals is a step in the wrong direction I think.
(16-11-2021, 11:39 AM)Once Bitten Wrote:

I"d have to guess you're female ?  There are events beyond a mans control which can result in Pee going places you have no intention of it goin.
(18-11-2021, 02:30 PM)Me+Me Wrote:
(16-11-2021, 11:39 AM)Once Bitten Wrote: if you're peeing all over seat, rim and the floor you need to aim better - just sayin'
I"d have to guess you're female ?  There are events beyond a mans control which can result in Pee going places you have no intention of it goin.
Yeh especially I hate it when it comes out in two streams in two different directions LOL it's not just an aiming thing sometimes. Tongue
(18-11-2021, 04:08 PM)gr8dadof2 Wrote:
(18-11-2021, 02:30 PM)Me+Me Wrote: I"d have to guess you're female ?  There are events beyond a mans control which can result in Pee going places you have no intention of it goin.
Yeh especially I hate it when it comes out in two streams in two different directions LOL it's not just an aiming thing sometimes. Tongue
Exactly.

You have male / female segregated toilets in your home?