Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moving Houses tonight
sheesh that was a real test for the Truck Driver and awesome to watch  Smile
Crab2
(16-11-2021, 07:50 PM)crab2 Wrote: sheesh that was a real test for the Truck Driver and awesome to watch  Smile
Yeah. It was a good watch. The episodes seem to be upping the ante week by week. Will we get to see a mobile demolition before series end?
(16-11-2021, 09:10 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(16-11-2021, 07:50 PM)crab2 Wrote: sheesh that was a real test for the Truck Driver and awesome to watch  Smile
Yeah. It was a good watch. The episodes seem to be upping the ante week by week. Will we get to see a mobile demolition before series end?

Fingers crossed,

There was a house move from Picton to Westport a couple of weeks ago so will be interesting to see if it features on Moving Houses, went passed my place and what I do miss it lol
Crab2
What was that mountain range it went through last night?

It was totally stunning. I've never seen that before, although I had heard of it.

Clark is really good too. How many countries in the world, would have the PM's (President or whatever) partner/husband/wife fronting a television programme. Only in NZ.
It was over the Lindis Pass, between Omarama and Tarras, then thru the Kawarau Gorge to Frankton, then the Devils Staircase down the side of Lake Wakitipu.
(17-11-2021, 07:14 PM)landylass Wrote: It was over the Lindis Pass, between Omarama and Tarras, then thru the Kawarau Gorge to Frankton, then the Devils Staircase down the side of Lake Wakitipu.
Yes, that's it. Lindis Pass. The colours were so beautiful. I was awe struck.