Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So many people wearing masks while driving
I personally can't wait to get mine off as soon as I  get out of a store...
I don't use one now as I have an exemption, although I still carry it just in case someone gets sceptic
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I wear one most of the day during the week. I'm in and out of the car so much it's easier just to leave it on.
I leave mine on too. Saves all that touching.
I can't wait to get mine off either. I feel like I'm suffocating wearing them. I feel disoriented all the time too, and I hate that.
You need a nose cone.
(17-11-2021, 03:19 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You need a nose cone.
I've heard of them, but can't imagine what they do.

I don't like anything around my face or neck.
(17-11-2021, 03:50 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(17-11-2021, 03:19 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: You need a nose cone.
I've heard of them, but can't imagine what they do.

I have one and it certainly makes a difference, mine has loops for the elastic's to go through and hold it in place between the nose and chin, holds the mask out to make it easier to breathe....I have several changes a day due to different clients as a Support Worker in the Community, try wearing one while doing housework or in a bathroom while someone has a shower lol....mine are called Breathe Easier 3D Silicone Mask Bracket x 2 Adults and I bought them on Trademe

(17-11-2021, 04:11 PM)crab2 Wrote:
(17-11-2021, 03:50 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: I've heard of them, but can't imagine what they do.

I have one and it certainly makes a difference, mine has loops for the elastic's to go through and hold it in place between the nose and chin, holds the mask out to make it easier to breathe....I have several changes a day due to different clients as a Support Worker in the Community, try wearing one while doing housework or in a bathroom while someone has a shower lol....mine are called Breathe Easier 3D Silicone Mask Bracket x 2 Adults and I bought them on Trademe
The one's he has at the moment are not the one's I got
Crab2
Certainly make a huge difference. I am short of breath permanently now due to lung damage from my PE and masks were difficult until I got the cone. I recommend them.
(17-11-2021, 04:15 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Certainly make a huge difference. I am short of breath permanently now due to lung damage from my PE and masks were difficult until I got the cone. I recommend them.
Yeah, I had lung damage from my PE's too. My breathing hasn't been the best lately. Should go to doc.

I wear glasses too, which only adds to the mask wearing misery. Need to check out the nose cones I guess.
(17-11-2021, 04:28 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(17-11-2021, 04:15 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Certainly make a huge difference. I am short of breath permanently now due to lung damage from my PE and masks were difficult until I got the cone. I recommend them.
Yeah, I had lung damage from my PE's too. My breathing hasn't been the best lately. Should go to doc.

I wear glasses too, which only adds to the mask wearing misery. Need to check out the nose cones I guess.
 I wear glasses too, just pinch the wire as tight as possible across your nose ridge and put them the edge of the mask just under you glass rims helps and you can get from Optometrists some anti fog wipes
Crab2
An old trick with car windscreens, before demisters were a thing, was to rub a cut potato on the glass. I never tried it - don't know if it works.
I do have other cameras!
Every time we touch our mask by anything other than the elastics we risk contamination. Next time you think its okay to just take it off and put it on again, think about that.
I wear mine whenever I leave the house, it works fine even when doing hard exercise.

For the glasses you can get these special nose clips. They are NZ made and cheap:

https://www.art-isan.co.nz/products/copy...-nose-clip