Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December 3rd Whoop whoop!!
im kind of excited a little bit.
normalcy, or as close as weve been for a couple of trying years.
no silly distancing, pain in the arse lockdowns or restrictions on travel. yeehaa.
still some mask wearing, but that may be with us forever now. pffft not really a big deal

i imagine we will still get a bunch of bitching and moaning from the anti vaxxers and 'freedom' crowd.
but they'll die off.

i for one am going to be feeling plenty free tyvm
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
I very much doubt normalcy will ever be what it was. But then, nothing ever is!
How good to have so much to look forward too.

I have booked an appt at the beauty salon for next week. Bliss. Can't wait. And then my hair needs something done to it.
(23-11-2021, 10:39 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: How good to have so much to look forward too.

I have booked an appt at the beauty salon for next week. Bliss. Can't wait. And then my hair needs something done to it.
it is. its been bleak.
all encompassing, overwhelming, scary even.

what we have achieved as a nation is incredible
even an old national supporter like me can be thankful for the leadership we have seen.
Labour were the party to have during this. they have been (and continue to) be virtually incompetent over everything else they touch, but they nailed this.
now we can get back to the business of slagging off the govt and poppy chopping.
I for one am not looking forward to seeing those that come from infected regions to the South Island as we have had almost nothing and been able to eliminate the few that have become infected
Crab2
(23-11-2021, 03:04 PM)crab2 Wrote: I for one am not looking forward to seeing those that come from infected regions to the South Island as we have had almost nothing and been able to eliminate the few that have become infected
have to agree, it's great that Auckland is getting a few more freedoms coming up though...

But what concerns me most is how loosely the border is going to be controlled ...  It's all very well having rules for travellers crossing the border being double vaxxed or negative covid test, but we all know some Aucklanders just don't follow the rules terribly well...  and from what I can gather the powers that be are only going to be doing spot checks on the border, and not checking everyone
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Eliminate the few that have become infected?

Gods, they are strict down there!
(23-11-2021, 03:23 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Eliminate the few that have become infected?

Boom boom. As Basil Brush used to say.
I do have other cameras!
(23-11-2021, 03:23 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Eliminate the few that have become infected?

Current strategy to dissuade visitors from Auckland maybe...

Well, first they want our tourist dollars and now they don't want us? Guys! You can't have one without t'other!!
(23-11-2021, 06:47 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Well, first they want our tourist dollars and now they don't want us? Guys! You can't have one without t'other!!
imho it's only a vocal minority of Queenstown and other touristy hotspot business owners that want it... Actual residents would probably prefer barricades and razor wire

We have a cunning plan. We are sending the bish in ahead...
(23-11-2021, 07:53 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: We have a cunning plan. We are sending the bish in ahead...
lol, now there's a human rights abuse...

(23-11-2021, 07:30 PM)king1 Wrote:
(23-11-2021, 06:47 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Well, first they want our tourist dollars and now they don't want us? Guys! You can't have one without t'other!!
imho it's only a vocal minority of Queenstown and other touristy hotspot business owners that want it... Actual residents would probably prefer barricades and razor wire
 they sure do and yep the Residents want  a Wall built around the South Island but how do we stop planes from coming unless they just stick to Queenstown lol
Crab2
(23-11-2021, 08:02 PM)crab2 Wrote:
(23-11-2021, 07:30 PM)king1 Wrote: imho it's only a vocal minority of Queenstown and other touristy hotspot business owners that want it... Actual residents would probably prefer barricades and razor wire
 they sure do and yep the Residents want  a Wall built around the South Island but how do we stop planes from coming unless they just stick to Queenstown lol
They'll also need a wall around queenstown.

(23-11-2021, 08:09 PM)king1 Wrote:
(23-11-2021, 08:02 PM)crab2 Wrote:  they sure do and yep the Residents want  a Wall built around the South Island but how do we stop planes from coming unless they just stick to Queenstown lol
They'll also need a wall around queenstown.

Yes definitely lol
Crab2
anti-aircraft guns? probably a bit much?

queenstown
raze it