Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payment details - Other: missing off auctions
Only picked it up last night, too many buyers saying account is wrong, Huh
, It is correct same auto payment instructions and account for last 16 years, sigh!,
how many times do we need to tell buyers to ditch the banking apps and use a website,

This is in My products, but no longer on auctions,
"ASB Mobile app users, use website if it says account number wrong,"

so been on Chat, took a while for him to get it, sigh!,

So many problems actually come form the app users?,
hence why wont even go to apps,
I remember having an almost stand up argument over my address with one seller. She insisted no such place existed. Funny I said, been getting mail and parcels there for nine years through Trade Me from sellers with no issues.

She couldn't spell...
(18-11-2021, 09:45 AM)flossy63 Wrote: Only picked it up last night, too many buyers saying account is wrong, Huh
, It is correct same auto payment instructions and account for last 16 years, sigh!,
how many times do we need to tell buyers to ditch the banking apps and use a website,

I've never had this issue flossy. Sounds like a bit of an oddball one. Considering a big percentage of people are probably using apps, it's hard to understand why this would be a problem.

I also don't use MP, as it looks too complicated for this tired old brain. I wish I could, because I know it would be so much easier.
(18-11-2021, 10:16 AM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(18-11-2021, 09:45 AM)flossy63 Wrote: Only picked it up last night, too many buyers saying account is wrong, Huh

I've never had this issue flossy. Sounds like a bit of an oddball one. Considering a big percentage of people are probably using apps, it's hard to understand why this would be a problem.

I also don't use MP, as it looks too complicated for this tired old brain. I wish I could, because I know it would be so much easier.
You probably attract more of the older generation with brains and common sense,
I attract more the younger generation with babies, who do not think logically, and cannot be bothered to check inside won auctions on apps for tracking numbers etc, But ASB app is known to say peoples accounts wrong, and they don't think to use a real proper website to double check, easier to just think/say sellers account is wrong, yet same account in Auto payment Instructions last 16 years,  sigh!,
when I inquire which bank it has always been ASB, hence message I have had on my auctions since last year,