Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VitaminD 3 and vitamin 2K
I have managed rather well without mine, since it went in a rather messy explosion when I was thirteen, though I am delighted to hear about another example of recycling..
I thought I would be Ok for vitamin D, having lived in NZ for decades with sun exposure from playing tennis, but visited a holistic GP who found my vitamins D levels were nearly zero!!
I took a course of vitamin D tablets and feel so much better. I tell all my family about it now and have helped my sister in UK who has serious problems.
It costs money to have a blood test for vitamin D, but well worth it.
P.S. The holistic GP said it was because we use sunscreen.
(19-11-2021, 05:28 PM)Outsider Wrote: I thought I would be Ok for vitamin D, having lived in NZ for decades with sun exposure from playing tennis, but visited a holistic GP who found my vitamins D levels were nearly zero!!
I took a course of vitamin D tablets and feel so much better. I tell all my family about it now and have helped my sister in UK who has serious problems.
P.S. The holistic GP said it was because we use  sunscreen.

Did the GP get anything as crass as a blood test, to check your vitamin levels?
I do have other cameras!
(19-11-2021, 05:48 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(19-11-2021, 05:28 PM)Outsider Wrote: I thought I would be Ok for vitamin D, having lived in NZ for decades with sun exposure from playing tennis, but visited a holistic GP who found my vitamins D levels were nearly zero!!
P.S. The holistic GP said it was because we use  sunscreen.

Did the GP get anything as crass as a blood test, to check your vitamin levels?

Yes. I paid for the blood test of course, but well worth it.
My usual GP had not even suggested it.
Just checked I have done hair tests Few years ago to see what i need and there is a lot of vitamin D in them pills 7 but no k2 i should find some k2 and put that sunlight also in the bones as D.
(19-11-2021, 06:38 PM)intrade Wrote: Just checked I have done hair tests Few  years ago to see  what i need  and there is a lot of vitamin D in them pills 7 but  no k2 i should find some k2 and put that sunlight also in the bones as D.
Hair analysis tests, if that's what referring to, is used for heavy metals in the body, such as lead, mercury, and arsenic. Vitamin D levels are usually tested by way of blood analysis.
(20-11-2021, 12:25 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(19-11-2021, 06:38 PM)intrade Wrote: Just checked I have done hair tests Few  years ago to see  what i need  and there is a lot of vitamin D in them pills 7 but  no k2 i should find some k2 and put that sunlight also in the bones as D.
Hair analysis tests, if that's what referring to, is used for heavy metals in the body, such as lead, mercury, and arsenic. Vitamin D levels are usually tested by way of blood analysis.
yup it was to balance the problems i have had  some aluminium was thinking hmm  maybe  from that water  from the  zincalum Roof  water. a lot of  vitaminD in the tablets also The pills for hair test are  from endomet laboratorys usa I have just done full blood tests at doctor  after 15 years i see if i dont hear  nothing all will be ok I was  told. My mother  said  crazy other country  other  ways she said. I said  yea  retardland  here lol. link here  endomet should get you here  for hair test
https://arltma.com/
just googled and the sales spam came up with this
https://nz.iherb.com/pr/solaray-vitamin-...lsrc=aw.ds
i already have D in my other pills and k2 200microgramm a day so 2 of them 100 a day and 4000 to 10,tausend of D Should be enough sun right now
https://www.lifepharmacy.co.nz/search/?q=k2%20200mcg