Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staffed fuel stations V non staffed
Howcome all staffed service stations have spill kits   yet those like say for
example Waitamo who are not staffed dont have these kits    any ideas Exclamation
only reason i can think of is that it is because they require 'training' to use. may be it was deemed by the powers that be that it the untrained might make things worse, or blow up the station perhaps - all I got...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Service stations. Such an old fashioned term. Like Customer Service Officers in banks.

Well, at least they don't pretend any more.
Theyd get flogged within 5 minutes
(19-11-2021, 03:55 PM)joe 90 Wrote: Theyd get  flogged  within  5 minutes

a very good point  ...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Our service station is staffed during working hours, and unstaffed after hours - there are instructions what to do if you set fire to the place....basically call emergency and run away. And when it's open we provide a service, helpful and friendly...if you are. If you aren't, then we are not as friendly either.
The new station near us is just pumps. No people...
I'd rather drive in, fill up and drive away, than stand behind someone doing their weekly shopping, and then deciding what coffee thay want....oh, and a drink, then they wander off to the drink cabinet.
(20-11-2021, 02:14 PM)Zurdo Wrote: I'd rather drive in, fill up and drive away, than stand behind someone doing their weekly shopping, and then deciding what coffee thay want....oh, and a drink, then they wander off to the drink cabinet.

Yeah BP is the worst. The most expensive fuel. No service on the forecourt unlike Z in business hours. Then when you want to pay there is one cashier taking payments for fuel and three other staff making coffees and pies, while you stand in the six long queue waiting to give them money. 

If you have to pump your own fuel, just to to NPD/Gull/Waitomo.