Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the one thing you like here that wasn't on TM forums
For me,  being able to edit messages whenever I find a typo... 

That 15 minute time limit in TM was just pointless...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Being able to put photos in posts.
I do have other cameras!
being allowed to mildly cuss
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Yes - being able to swear slightly now & then has some appeal.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
It's still alive. Not shut down like the old Message Board.
Being able to edit
Uploading photos/youtubes
Being able to swear.
And still open all hours.

Brilliant !!!
It is alive. Just. I look forward to alive becoming lively.
Yep, we want some more lively chat. That is what I'm missing most about TM boards.

I think that if you and I left (and maybe a couple of others), then these boards will fall down. I do feel like I need to keep coming back at the moment, to try and keep it flowing.

I do have hope though. We are still new.
I would miss your tutu. Very much. Even though the fairy dust does get up my nose. ❤❤❤
The ignore user function, I had a script that did it on TM via the blacklist, so much easier here Smile And NO I haven't added anyone here- yet.
I think it is nice how the people on this board are able to have discussions without being nasty.
(20-11-2021, 05:49 PM)TygerTung Wrote: I think it is nice how the people on this board are able to have discussions without being nasty.
Its a refreshing change from some forums. I think this forum will gradually pick up, once ex TM posters try out other places & see the advantages of this one.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
that other place is toxic
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(20-11-2021, 05:53 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(20-11-2021, 05:49 PM)TygerTung Wrote: I think it is nice how the people on this board are able to have discussions without being nasty.
Its a refreshing change from some forums. I think this forum will gradually pick up, once ex TM posters try out other places & see the advantages of this one.
The other thing I prefer here is the 'no racist posts' rule; it really isn't too difficult to have that after all. Wink
I do like the images. Now that I have learned how to do it.
I hope that certain Trade Me posters don't come here.
There were vicious feuds that ran across threads, back and forth sniping that completely overshadowed the topics.
Some threads (health, in particular) were swamped by posters who just would not shut up and let someone else 'speak'.
I like the relative civility of this forum. The "ignore" facility is great but I haven't felt the need to use it many times so far.
Can you hear me Olive?? :-))
Hello!
Phew!!

:-))