Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the one thing you like here that wasn't on TM forums
(06-12-2021, 05:50 PM)urbanrefugee54 Wrote: I have just joined & it will take me a little time to get used to a new site - I feel sad that trademe didn't find the value in the help that a lot of members gave freely.. I really miss being able to ask a question & have answers that could possibly help.. I find 'I' don't search as much for things I might want.. my words aren't always the correct ones, [there are comedians that use speech like I do & do very well..]  I usually have a partner that I tell the periphial words to & he makes sense of what I want to say in one word.. hopefully he is home from hospital in a month or so.. but we are lucky that it's not worse.. and how do you do  smile one here please Smile ooh a smile Smile
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find a few of the old faces here as were on the Trade Me boards, and those numbers will increase over time.

I know from past experience it's not easy living without a partner when you're used to having your 'better half' about to make up for your own failings. Best wishes for the safe return of yours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the one thing you like here that wasn't on TM forums - by harm_less - 06-12-2021, 06:14 PM