Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lock him up and throw away the key
Destiny Church leader Brian Tamaki has addressed protesters in Auckland Domain during “National Compassion Day”, an event railing against vaccine mandates.
The activists are gathering under the banner of the Brian Tamaki-founded Freedoms & Rights Coalition.

As far as Im concerned he is just a slimey maggot preying on the weak (Just my opinion of course)
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
i dont think maggots are predatory
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
I'm not a fan of the McBishop & as to covid I think he & his wife showed their true colours by leaving Auckland very speedily just before the first lockdown came into effect.
Anyone in his position as a leader should be being more responsible than to actively discourage vaccination.

That said, I'm fairly sure Magoo 's right & maggots aren't predators
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Maggots are important - they do the dirty work of breaking down unwanted organic materials - they are useful. I don't know that the same could be said for apostle Brian.
I do have other cameras!
I think he is a menace, but not sure about locking him up and throwing away the key.

There will always be radical people like him. And there will always be followers.
Couldn't we just tar and feather him? And do a Cersei walk for his missus?

A bit of public shaming is a very effective response to public health breaches. Well deserved and appropriate in my mind...
I think leech might be be a better name for Brian - sucks blood and gives nothing in return. Or perhaps an intestinal nematode?
I do have other cameras!
(20-11-2021, 05:39 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Couldn't we just tar and feather him? And do a Cersei walk for his missus?

A bit of public shaming is a very effective response to public health breaches. Well deserved and appropriate in my mind...
The Cerseie walk???! Have you NO compassion for those poor sods forced to witness such a thing, which would doubtless scar them for life psychologically??! They might never recover.
Perhaps a stint of public toilet cleaning?  Followed by say, six months of living on the lowest lever of wage, with no other funding permitted?
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
he should be back to jail this time, after his recent public appearance
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Okay okay okay. We feather her butt as well...
(20-11-2021, 06:21 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Okay okay okay. We feather her butt as well...
That could be worse - two for the price of one, twice the psychological damage... Angel Angel
How about this?
[Image: 661757.jpg?display=1&htype=100000&type=r...ve-gallery]
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(20-11-2021, 06:04 PM)Praktica Wrote: I think leech might be be a better name for Brian - sucks blood and gives nothing in return. Or perhaps an intestinal nematode?

Yes leech is a better term than maggot and as for tar and feathering both of them and have them do a walk of shame I think I would rather be struck blind , what a horrible sight that would be.  Big Grin Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
good to see the bottom feeders like Tamaki out there fronting for the antivax set, confirming to the rest of us we must be on the right track..
Is this the same Bishop Tamaki that took over a million dollars in government funded wage support for his church? Have to wonder how much actually got to where it was supposed to go? And yes locking him up and tossing the keys works for me.
The Life of Brian...

Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.

The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!

Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!

The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!

Brian: You're all different!

The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!

Man in crowd: I'm not...

The Crowd: Sch!
(21-11-2021, 09:30 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: The Life of Brian...

Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.

The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!

Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!

The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!

Brian: You're all different!

The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!

Man in crowd: I'm not...

The Crowd: Sch!
Needs visuals Wink
hes not the messaih hes just a very naughty boy
lol. Perfect.
(20-11-2021, 06:29 PM)king1 Wrote: How about this?
[Image: 661757.jpg?display=1&htype=100000&type=r...ve-gallery]
  Nah - even the McBishop doesn't deserve that - no one does.