Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AntiVax Pond Scum acting out
https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/1270248...ntensifies

A particularly nasty display of sub human behaviour is finding its way into our culture.
The ignorant as pigshit individuals doing it are cowards and weaklngs. 
For these mental giants so fragile is their grasp of reality and so limited their IQ that it isnt just enough to just not take the shot.
No sir, not these skid marks have taken it upon themselves to stop others from doing it and aiding in getting it done with death threats and violence.. 
Cuckolded by right wing narcissists and internet 'doctors' these slack jawed buffoons are spreading a virus far worse than Covid. They are spreading an insidious hateful dissention. their bitter invective and baseless 'anti' rhetoric dangerous and harmful. They are cultivating a culture of extremes. 
i sincerely hope these parasites practice what they preach, and remain unvaccinated.
its bad enough these people be so brain dead arrogant to know more than the medical community, its that they need to stoke their own fears in search of acceptance from others by way of violence and abuse.
I should feel pity for them but dont.

They disCust me.

jolly good, as you were
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Good to see you using your words magoo, in such imaginative ways!
You have a wonderful way with words magoo.
As do you ms hunni, on reading your Ms CoCo story.

Anyways, back to the story at hand.

It seems like nothing has divided people so much, perhaps even in history?, as has the covid vaccines and mandates. There seems to be an uprising of revolt, against the Govt, and now the press it seems.

I think we have some very worrying times ahead.
A serious piece, (the OP's post), yet written in an entertaining style. I largely agree with what you say and enjoyed reading it.
did i write that?
must have got up grumpy this morning
Grumpy is good. I wear it often. It warns off irritating fools and idiots.
It seems that some have been watching altogether far too much American TV, politics, internet social media, have got completely carried away & are trying to import it to NZ for reasons best known to themselves.
Threats to people's families - anyone's family, if it comes to that - are the mark of a coward who goes after the easy target & despicable.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The division caused from this pandemic is disgusting.
I've witnessed families broken up as a result.
(21-11-2021, 05:44 PM)nzoomed Wrote: The division caused from this pandemic is disgusting.
I've witnessed families broken up as a result.
I can easily believe that; all sorts of people seem to have fallen down the covid CT rabbit hole.
But like it or not, the vaccine is still the best weapon we've got so far & making use of it makes good sense.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Families break over lots of things though. Politics, sports teams, the weaknesses of one or other, an illness, a marriage, a death - any excuse for a schism sometimes. They are often the most dysfunctional of relationships.

Which is why I picked my own from my friends. So much less drama.
(21-11-2021, 05:51 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Families break over lots of things though. Politics, sports teams, the weaknesses of one or other, an illness, a marriage, a death - any excuse for a schism sometimes. They are often the most dysfunctional of relationships.

Which is why I picked my own from my friends. So much less drama.
Family isn't always the one we're born into. Smile
But wait..... There's more:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3004584...protesters

Grrrr.
Even in libraries fgs!
What the hell is it that they simply don't have any care or respect for the health of other people who have to deal with them complaining about their freedom to not wear a mask. Not wearing one would be absolutely fine - IF they didn't interact with others, thus possibly putting them at risk.

NONE of this is the fault of those workers, its simply what needs to be done during a pandemic in order to avoid spreading the virus & while they may not care about themselves, their right to not wear a mask does not mean that they have any right to endanger others.
It just shows what a bunch of selfish assholes they are.
(22-11-2021, 10:36 AM)Me+Me Wrote: It just shows what a bunch of selfish assholes they are.
 Its awfully tempting to wonder what might happen if some nameless person was to slither up beside one of this lot, & 'inject' them with something or other - which eventually, would prove to be nothing more than vitamins.... Angel
Not really of course, but the odd thought leaps to mind unbidden sometimes & the older I get, the more it happens. Rolleyes
These people are only after their 15 minutes of fame, if the media didn't report on them they would be at a loss and wonder if it was worth carrying on because no one is listening. Actually the media have a hell of a lot to answer for because they stir up a lot of shit at times.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(22-11-2021, 10:41 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(22-11-2021, 10:36 AM)Me+Me Wrote: It just shows what a bunch of selfish assholes they are.
 Its awfully tempting to wonder what might happen if some nameless person was to slither up beside one of this lot, & 'inject' them with something or other - which eventually, would prove to be nothing more than vitamins.... Angel
Not really of course, but the odd thought leaps to mind unbidden sometimes & the older I get, the more it happens. Rolleyes
Just wait till the vaccine can be spray delivered, hee hee hee...
im thinking the best way to approach these fools is to tell them they cant have it.
we'd be at 95% by friday.
Those are both excellent ideas; perhaps we could use both. I quite like the idea of accidentally spraying a protester - they couldn't do much to a dear sweet-ish, old-ish, not even slightly ladylike person, could they really. Smile
I'm thinking of construction a mobile techo setup, where I can go and play live techno at the pro covid protests and have my own banners saying stuff like "wear a mask" and "get immunized. It would be more of a non-confrontation party like counter protest.