Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groundswell Protests
(24-11-2021, 06:41 PM)king1 Wrote: Should we do a poll on here? 
"Are you vaccinated"

since we have Magoos info on that other site, it might be interesting know how we compare.  Nothing divisive about it at all Smile 
It would be anonymous like the name change poll.
could be a good idea
(24-11-2021, 05:54 PM)Magoo Wrote: I love it when their 'research' includes a couple of tweets and a facebook meme.
they dont have 'research', they have the internet.
Dumber than a bag of hammers

I do find it interesting that out all of the anti-vax/anti-lockdown friends I have on Facebook, they're almost exclusively people without post-secondary education.

Not knocking people who haven't been to university but I've got a degree and I wouldn't confidently suggest that I can read medical research papers better than.. well.. medically trained and qualified people.

Call me elitist but I don't have a lot of trust that someone, who I know stopped researching and writing essays at a high school "Do you support capital punishment?" level, can confidently understand both the medical discussion and data in a peer-reviewed research paper discussing viral loads in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.

I can, however, trust a farmer when they say that the 3 waters has some worrying things in store for his future as a farmer. I'm interested in knowing more about how and I'm more considerate to their protest now.
yes. when i need a lawyer i get one.
a mechanic works on my car.
a dentist on my teeth.
i do not pretend to know anything about any of those tasks
i especially do not go out onto the internet telling other people they are fools for not believing the same loopy shit they do.

And yes its the same people as the Trump/Qanon Cult bleating the same horseshit calling people communists etc. ffs.
i dont mind being elitist and judgemental. i took getting educated seriously.
Trumps biggest demographic is males with high school level or less education. dumb rednecks. what could go wrong with that fan base?

so many delusional people out there.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
A friend of a friend is well & truly down the Covid CT rabbit hole, to the extent that our mutual friend who has various health problems hasn't told her that she's had the double vaccination.

I've met her once & while she seemed really nice & quite normal, the subject of covid didn't come up.
Its just so very bizarre, that otherwise normal Kiwis can believe such utter bollocks - & have such faith in the idiot Trump.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)