Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's Podium of truth
.....still waiting for oldfellah to give us some guidance as to what our PM should be doing???

Judging by his avoidance, i'm not going to hold my breath.

Too ease to say something with little substance to it, and then not being able to back it up either. Pfft. All talk, no action.
(22-11-2021, 08:43 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(22-11-2021, 07:05 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Well if you do have other cameras perhaps you should be using other lenses to be able to see things more clearly.

I can see clearly that you aren't able to answer my question.

(22-11-2021, 07:50 PM)Bracken Wrote: My phone won't "load" things Smile
Neither will mine - I'll be carrying a printed copy.
I will wait a couple of weeks and ring them to organise a printed copy to be posted to me. I'm sure no one will ban me from the library in the meantime! And next time I buy a device it better have a port for a memory stick so I can print the next form that comes out...

Mind you, in four years this is the first time I have needed to print anything.  Big Grin

(23-11-2021, 08:37 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: .....still waiting for oldfellah to give us some guidance as to what our PM should be doing???

Too ease to say something with little substance to it, and then not being able to back it up either. Pfft. All talk, no action.
That'll do sprout. Us oldies need time to formulate our advisories to the leadership. Can't go rushing into these things... Tongue
She ducks accountability
When people want answers she gives nothing
She treats us like children
Gives money to gangs
Kindness doesn't pay the mortgage
Shuts down media when they ask the hard questions
She is incompetent, but she is brimming with emotions and uses them masterfully to her advantage

I could go on but I wont ,as far as Im concerned this discussion for me is finished.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(23-11-2021, 10:13 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: She ducks accountability
Gives money to gangs
She is incompetent, but she is brimming with emotions and uses them masterfully to her advantage

I could go on but I wont ,as far as Im concerned this discussion for me is finished.
Let me guess - you're an avid reader of national party press releases?
I do have other cameras!
(23-11-2021, 08:39 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(22-11-2021, 08:43 PM)Praktica Wrote:
Neither will mine - I'll be carrying a printed copy.
I will wait a couple of weeks and ring them to organise a printed copy to be posted to me. I'm sure no one will ban me from the library in the meantime! And next time I buy a device it better have a port for a memory stick so I can print the next form that comes out...

Mind you, in four years this is the first time I have needed to print anything.  Big Grin

(23-11-2021, 08:37 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: .....still waiting for oldfellah to give us some guidance as to what our PM should be doing???

That'll do sprout. Us oldies need time to formulate our advisories to the leadership. Can't go rushing into these things... Tongue
There should be a mandate for you oldies. Some of you are really doing in badly.Tongue

(23-11-2021, 10:18 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(23-11-2021, 10:13 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: She ducks accountability
Gives money to gangs

Let me guess - you're an avid reader of national party press releases?
I definitely think that oldfellah is losing his marbles. I think he's forgotten that he voted for Jacinda. Confused
I'm pretty sure that oldfellah is actually Judith Collins in disguise. Dodgy

Hey oldfulla, glad you realised that you can't stand the heat, so ya got outta da kitchen. *thumbsup*

PS, what's it like when people are mean back to you? Doesn't feel nice does it. You were nasty about Jacinda and what the Govt et al are trying to achieve. Think you can do better. Pfft.
Being nasty is a choice though. Whoever does it.

And I'm sure the PM has had worse...
It's interesting, the reaction from some on the right to the very word 'kindness' - it seems to induce a sort of frenzied fit at the very idea of anyone actually being kind.

Whichever govt was in at present, would also be having difficulty & trying to adapt as best it can to whatever this pandemic throws up next - govts across the entire world are also struggling to find the best ways of dealing with it. Mistakes have been made & likely will continue to be as each country gets to grips with it.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
More words on Barry Soper...
https://thespinoff.co.nz/media/23-11-202...esco-again
(23-11-2021, 12:45 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: More words on Barry Soper...
https://thespinoff.co.nz/media/23-11-202...esco-again

He seems slightly obsessed. How very bizarre.  Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
He needs to sit in the corner on the naughty mat.

He was deliberately trying to be a dick.
(23-11-2021, 01:06 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: He needs to sit in the corner on the naughty mat.

He was deliberately trying to be a dick.
  Now that would an interesting sight - various reporters (& MP's - why not!) sitting on the naughty mat!
Oh, lovely mental images.... Rolleyes Angel
(22-11-2021, 04:29 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't get why we couldn't just stay at levels and stages...

And I do not get why we cannot have the vaccine pass mailed to those of us without printers.

Useless bloody system.

They don't want you out Hunni. stay locked up and be happy about it. He He.
Those who can't manage to get the Vax pass onto their phones or print from them...... It's not difficult. Just get someone to do it for you. Or ask in the computing threads.
(23-11-2021, 08:10 PM)Me+Me Wrote: Those who can't manage to get the Vax pass onto their phones or print from them...... It's not difficult. Just get someone to do it for you. Or ask in the computing threads.
  Yes but that's not really the point - they must be aware that some of us don't have phones capable of doing that, & some people will prefer paper.
People can always go to the library and pay 10 or 20 cents to print a page if they don't have access to a printer. Or in the case of my local, attempt to pay and get a polite, "nah, you're good."