Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Censorship on stuff.co nz re three waters
https://www.taxpayers.org.nz/three_water...=taxpayers
Funny, but I have a real bias against anything Jordan Williams says or writes.

I just do not trust the bloke.
I don't know that it can be considered censorship if only one out of multiple news outlets refuse to print it. It's just editorial choice as to what they want to allow or not, and it will get plenty of coverage everywhere else...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(23-11-2021, 09:01 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Funny, but I have a real bias against anything Jordan Williams says or writes.

I agree.
(23-11-2021, 09:01 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Funny, but I have a real bias against anything Jordan Williams says or writes.

I honestly dont know alot about the guy, but I agree with the article.
(23-11-2021, 09:05 AM)king1 Wrote: I don't know that it can be considered censorship if only one out of multiple news outlets refuse to print it.  It's just editorial choice as to what they want to allow or not, and it will get plenty of coverage everywhere else...
I guess its open to debate, I view it as censorship if they refuse to publish something they disagree with.
If it has anything to do with their claim surrounding the funding they recieved under the Government’s Public Interest Journalism Fund, then I guess its no surprise.
I think private corporates have the same right to choose whether or not to publish something as anyone else does.

Maybe they too have a dislike of this guy. He is a well known grandstander who rarely has a good word to say about anything or anyone.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion...conspiracy
"Vance makes a serious accusation: certain groups are exploiting fear by playing the race card. She even names the groups – Hobson’s Pledge, the Opposition parties (presumably National and ACT), and your humble Taxpayers’ Union are singled out as encouraging a ‘nasty undercurrent of racism’."

Then she's not wrong. Those groups have indeed played the race card - & there's nothing in the least 'humble' about Jordan Williams & his taxpayers union. He has history, having been involved with the Dirty politics brigade so that its very difficult for anything has says to have much credibility in view of that.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Well i certyinly dion trust Mahuta she lied about it being voluntary of councils . After all she comisioned the Te pau Pau papers that included maori taking control of water . t was a done deal from the beginning everything since has just been window desssing . Open & transparent government ?????????
(26-11-2021, 04:40 PM)joe 90 Wrote: Well i certyinly  dion trust  Mahuta  she lied  about it  being  voluntary  of councils    .  After all  she comisioned the  Te  pau Pau  papers  that included maori  taking control of water    . t was a done deal  from the beginning  everything since has just  been window desssing .  Open & transparent government  ?????????
Why don't you turn on the spell checker on your phone?
I do have other cameras!
3 waters is about to become a millstone around Labour's neck. Already they have delayed it due to the bad press they were getting from it. Watch then make some big changes as their poll numbers continue to decline next year.