Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish in a barrel
Big Grin 
Makes it much easier to avoid them when they wear a 'uniform' Dodgy 

[Image: FHOuBAXXEAESePH?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Is that real? Hilarious and disgusting.
Ye gods & little fishes! Whatever next will the ill informed, descendants of court fools, & village idiots, gullible & grasping at straws brigade come up with?
"Pure bloods' my derriere! "Libertarian shirts??!"

They really haven't the least idea how hilarious they're making themselves to everyone else. Smile

I know I really shouldn't - but I could make some suggestions as to other pearls of wisdom they could wear on their T shirts, to warn the rest of us; y'know something along the lines of 'Nutters r' us' or perhaps feckwits r' us' or even just a simple 'Approach at own risk...?'
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The more worrying aspect of the 'Pure Blood' identity is its use by white supremacy groups keeping in mind the undercurrent of much of the anti-government, pro-freedom, vaccination Nazism and anti-Maori language protests are being fueled by right wing (US based) organisations.
(23-12-2021, 11:08 AM)harm_less Wrote: The more worrying aspect of the 'Pure Blood' identity is its use by white supremacy groups keeping in mind the undercurrent of much of the anti-government, pro-freedom, vaccination Nazism and anti-Maori language protests are being fueled by right wing (US based) organisations.
Exactly.
Aren't pure bloods vampires? Or have I read too much Anne Rice?
(23-12-2021, 12:10 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Aren't pure bloods vampires? Or have I read too much Anne Rice?
Nah, I  think they are wizards. Confused
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
No way! Rice didn't do wizards...
(23-12-2021, 12:34 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No way! Rice didn't do wizards...
You're right. Rice did Bas Mati. Good book, with great images.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Harry Potter - mudbloods. Possibly where they nicked this from although as Harm_less said the idiotic idea of people having 'pure blood' was also used by the Nazis & present day white supremacist's.

These days though only people who don't know anything about the human species, or do but prefer to ignore it, tend to make such daft claims.
I always find it hilarious when one of the white supremacists has a DNA test & discovers that they've got black ancestors, but I think they've probably stopped having them done now. Probably heard the rest of us pissing ourselves laughing...Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(23-12-2021, 12:39 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(23-12-2021, 12:34 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No way! Rice didn't do wizards...
You're right. Rice did Bas Mati. Good book, with great images.
Sausage...
Eggs...
Chips....
More sauce ladies?
(23-12-2021, 06:05 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: More sauce ladies?
Oh why not, may as well be utterly decadent.

I just thought, looking at that T shirt in the image how handy a small bottle of bright pink (but harmless) dye might be.... Big Grin Rolleyes Angel

I have to wonder sometimes, at the thoughts which find their way into my mind; watching the Dog rescue last night it occurred to me that we could do worse than remove all politicians & replace them with ambulance & animal rescue staff.

They could hardly do worse...Smile
Careful though. When Maggie came to her senses and retired from this blue seat we got this completely unknown male who looked like an almost perfect John Key clone. We of course scoffed at length and made very rude noises till we discovered not only was he a real person, but he was an ambo, a genuine fully trained paramedic.

So, we knew then he wouldn't be seen or heard from once in the House, far too real world lol, and sure enough...
(24-12-2021, 06:14 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Careful though. When Maggie came to her senses and retired from this blue seat we got this completely unknown male who looked like an almost perfect John Key clone. We of course scoffed at length and made very rude noises till we discovered not only was he a real person, but he was an ambo, a genuine fully trained paramedic.

So, we knew then he wouldn't be seen or heard from once in the House, far too real world lol, and sure enough...
Indeed - & it was only long after posting that, that I remembered a TM poster from years ago who was also an ambulance staffer - but very misogynistic as well.