Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Unmasked "Exempt" Can be Found: Cities, Suburbs, Towns
(26-11-2021, 10:57 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Sometimes it is the choice of mask that is the issue for those of us with breath issues. I have discarded a number of mine because they make my short breath even shorter. Finding the nose cone was a gamechanger too. I can now wear a mask for extended periods, even walking from point to point, as I discovered on Wednesday with my outpatient appointment. The rotters moved entranceways and I had more steps than I had counted on, but a wee rest sorted that out. In fact, the bloody legs were more of an issue than my breathing so I was rather chuffed by that...
mine is itchy, hot. uncomfortable and fogs up my sunnies, i hate it. as soon as im out of mandated areas its off.
somedays my clothing is hot, itchy and uncomfortable, but i dont strip off and walk around areas where it is inappropriate to do so. and doing thats not even a health hazard. but there are laws about it, and to my knowledge no exemptions available.
 wear your clothes, wear your mask, and we'll be all goods
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Unmasked "Exempt" Can be Found: Cities, Suburbs, Towns - by Magoo - 26-11-2021, 11:06 AM