Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filing recipes
I have so many recipes I've downloaded and have them stored in various places on my ipad,  Bookmarks, Favourites, Notes and photos.  Im interested to know where you all file yours.  Do you have a favourite app thats simple to use.
Looking forward to any suggestions.
Thanks.
I write them down on bits of paper and put those into my big Edmonds cookbook...
Print them all out, and put them into a blank paged book.

Pretty basic I suppose, but that's how I would do it.
I copy and paste recipes into Pages, edit and tidy up fonts, give them a name and store on the hard drive in documents folders in broad categories e.g. Indian, European Vege, Sweet etc. That means I can search for a recipe according to its category, name or any ingredients. If a recipe is no good I delete it.

I usually print what I'm going to cook from, and I keep the hard copies in actual folders to use next time.
(25-11-2021, 09:57 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Print them all out, and put them into a blank paged book.

Pretty basic I suppose, but that's how I would do it.
Thanks for your reply.  This is the method Ive used in the past.  I was hoping for recommendations for an app.

OliveI copy and paste recipes into Pages, edit and tidy up fonts, give them a name and store on the hard drive in documents folders in broad categories e.g. Indian, European Vege, Sweet etc.    That means I can search for a recipe according to its category, name or any ingredients.  If a recipe is no good I delete it.

I usually print what I'm going to cook from, and I keep the hard copies in actual folders to use next time.

thanks for your reply Olive.  I'll try your suggestion.  I want to be able to take the iPad to the kitchen rather than print off recipes and, as you say, if the recipe is a failure, i can just delete it.