Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't ya just love it when you have a great selling week.
This week is a ripper for me. One of my best ever.
Well done!

Just the two sales for me this week. At least it's $10 I didn't have Smile
(26-11-2021, 12:06 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: Well done!

Just the two sales for me this week. At least it's $10 I didn't have Smile
Thanks snoozey. ATM, I can do 250 listings (I have more, but have paid the 10c to do it), but I will jump to 435 listings, as my sales stand today. Paying for extra listings has made a big difference.
It just gets betterer and betterer. I can now do 500. My best ever was about 490 I think.

Not skiting, but I am thrilled, as I've worked hard to get all my listings up. Paying the 10c to get so many more listings going, has helped me to sell more. It has been worth it. $10 to get 100 listings, is pretty good value.
Since my last post, sales are up 50%! So we're now sitting at three for the week, and the envious position of wondering what I can buy with $20 Smile
(27-11-2021, 02:02 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: Since my last post, sales are up 50%! So we're now sitting at three for the week, and the envious position of wondering what I can buy with $20 Smile
Oh darlink, I think that is wonderful. I am so happy for you. :-))

Seriously though, are your sales down compared to this time last year. I would bloody hope so. Big Grin

I hear alot of people complaining about TM and it's searching etc, and the changes they have made. Personally, I've not noticed it particularly, as I find it can be swings and roundabouts, and the nature of what I sell (crafts), is a year round hobby, so I don't think it affects me too much.
(27-11-2021, 12:01 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: It just gets betterer and betterer. I can now do 500. My best ever was about 490 I think.

Not skiting, but I am thrilled, as I've worked hard to get all my listings up. Paying the 10c to get so many more listings going, has helped me to sell more. It has been worth it. $10 to get 100 listings, is pretty good value.
I have started listing again after my record sales a few weeks ago,
My listing allowance is now 1535,  it was 1225 before that, only had about 800 listings,
been too busy creating listings to come here, it is just not the same as popping to the old message board, and just for you. sigh!!, Lol!
and waiting on the 4 red faces I got 4am yesterday morning, Buyer brought Non Lego items, did not use their Trade me name or 1 P number I ask for, Instead they used Lego as reference?, wtf! !!,
I had over 400 sales in 2 weeks, mainly Lego??,
and tells me I have an attitude? as had to chase them up and ask what references they used and name of account payment came from, because it did not even match a name on address,
she retaliated before her parcel had even been picked up by the Courier,
I was so pissed off with her attitude and snarky and rude remarks I placed my feedback before I went to bed late,
some mothers do have them, I had already Blacklisted her, Lol!, and she says never again, nope I said it first to myself,
(27-11-2021, 08:47 PM)flossy63 Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 12:01 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: It just gets betterer and betterer. I can now do 500. My best ever was about 490 I think.

I have started listing again after my record sales a few weeks ago,
My listing allowance is now 1535,  it was 1225 before that, only had about 800 listings,
been too busy creating listings to come here, it is just not the same as popping to the old message board, and just for you. sigh!!, Lol!
and waiting on the 4 red faces I got 4am yesterday morning, Buyer brought Non Lego items, did not use their Trade me name or 1 P number I ask for, Instead they used Lego as reference?, wtf! !!,
I had over 400 sales in 2 weeks, mainly Lego??,
and tells me I have an attitude? as had to chase them up and ask what references they used and name of account payment came from, because it did not even match a name on address,
she retaliated before her parcel had even been picked up by the Courier,
I was so pissed off with her attitude and snarky and rude remarks I placed my feedback before I went to bed late,
some mothers do have them, I had already Blacklisted her, Lol!, and she says never again, nope I said it first to myself,
Wow, I can't even imagine doing that many listings.

People don't understand how much hard work it is, from before the listing even goes up, to the packaging. Where does the packaging come from.? Well, we have to always make sure we have enough. I use alot of cardboard, so I have a cutting up boxes session every now and then.

We should feel proud of ourselves for getting it all done, and for the work and time it takes to getting it all done.

Some people just can't be pleased eh. I stuffed up with an order, and the buyer emailed me, and told me what I'd done. It took me ages to work out actually what I'd done, how I did it, and to have to tell her. However, she was so lovely and understanding that mistakes happen. Thank goodness for the mostly good people that we deal with.

I do still feel sad about the tm messageboards going. I think we all do. Missing all those people has been hard. We are all lucky to have here to come to and have a chat. It is a much nicer place to be, and much calmer here, which is why I like it.

Anyways, well done you girl. You've done so well. Bugger those who think that a bad feedback is the right thing to do. Why can't people just be nice.

I hope you keep coming back. I'm always looking out for you.Smile
Hello Flossy & Crafty…pleased all going well for you :-))
Hello fekkin Lizzi.

Hmmmmm, there's only one lizzie I know from TM, but don't think you're that one.

Give us a clue. :-))
(29-11-2021, 05:33 PM)FekkinLizzi Wrote: Hello Flossy & Crafty…pleased all going well for you :-))
Hello Lizzie, good to see you here, hope you are all good and on the right track, Take care,

Yes, I want to have a gripe about fekkin sellers, had to ask one yesterday, if they can put an inquiry to find were abouts/status of my parcel
as not received, picked up on 19th, handed over to Rural agents on 22nd, allocated a tracking number and nothing since,
She came back and told me do yourself!! Angry Exclamation ,
I had to explain it is sellers responsibility to chase it up, as they have the contract with the carrier, they know had it is packed what size etc,
15 mins later, response I rang Courier, they said delivered at neighbours !!, yeah right!,
That was seriously flawed, they lied!!, for so many reasons, as this won on my personal account, they have no idea my Courier is here almost daily, and was here picking up my Intrade parcels on 22nd, no deliveries, Both couriers know me well, both know house next door been vacant for the last year and empty,
glass doors you can see in, no curtains etc, and why would they?, and  the neighbours all know each other too?, down Right of way,Lol!,
I am looking after it, I have to walk past door to get to mail box etc, no parcels ever left there,
How can this seller get action by ringing couriers in within 15 minutes when no one else can?, and they said they did not have time?,

well I submitted an inquiry, guess what it is with NZ post at Highbrook as I thought, not delivered by Aramex as they say on 22nd, it was updated this morning,
But sellers need to take responsibility for chasing up missing parcels not the buyers, Some sellers are just lazy sods!!!, once out the door they want no more of it,
Yet they are the one which has the contract with the courier, Well this seller has clearly lied to me, as story backfired,

(29-11-2021, 06:47 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Hello fekkin Lizzi.

Hmmmmm, there's only one lizzie I know from TM, but don't think you're that one.

Give us a clue. :-))
She will be the one we know and love, the banned one would not have been so welcoming, she was no butter-cup she was one sleek woman, Rolleyes Lol!,
and the other was not around on the boards when you changed your name,