Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't ya just love it when you have a great selling week.
(27-11-2021, 08:47 PM)flossy63 Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 12:01 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: It just gets betterer and betterer. I can now do 500. My best ever was about 490 I think.

Not skiting, but I am thrilled, as I've worked hard to get all my listings up. Paying the 10c to get so many more listings going, has helped me to sell more. It has been worth it. $10 to get 100 listings, is pretty good value.
I have started listing again after my record sales a few weeks ago,
My listing allowance is now 1535,  it was 1225 before that, only had about 800 listings,
been too busy creating listings to come here, it is just not the same as popping to the old message board, and just for you. sigh!!, Lol!
and waiting on the 4 red faces I got 4am yesterday morning, Buyer brought Non Lego items, did not use their Trade me name or 1 P number I ask for, Instead they used Lego as reference?, wtf! !!,
I had over 400 sales in 2 weeks, mainly Lego??,
and tells me I have an attitude? as had to chase them up and ask what references they used and name of account payment came from, because it did not even match a name on address,
she retaliated before her parcel had even been picked up by the Courier,
I was so pissed off with her attitude and snarky and rude remarks I placed my feedback before I went to bed late,
some mothers do have them, I had already Blacklisted her, Lol!, and she says never again, nope I said it first to myself,
Wow, I can't even imagine doing that many listings.

People don't understand how much hard work it is, from before the listing even goes up, to the packaging. Where does the packaging come from.? Well, we have to always make sure we have enough. I use alot of cardboard, so I have a cutting up boxes session every now and then.

We should feel proud of ourselves for getting it all done, and for the work and time it takes to getting it all done.

Some people just can't be pleased eh. I stuffed up with an order, and the buyer emailed me, and told me what I'd done. It took me ages to work out actually what I'd done, how I did it, and to have to tell her. However, she was so lovely and understanding that mistakes happen. Thank goodness for the mostly good people that we deal with.

I do still feel sad about the tm messageboards going. I think we all do. Missing all those people has been hard. We are all lucky to have here to come to and have a chat. It is a much nicer place to be, and much calmer here, which is why I like it.

Anyways, well done you girl. You've done so well. Bugger those who think that a bad feedback is the right thing to do. Why can't people just be nice.

I hope you keep coming back. I'm always looking out for you.Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't ya just love it when you have a great selling week. - by crafters_corner - 27-11-2021, 10:34 PM