Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Selling tomorrow, for clothing only
Cool. I think I might get my ass into gear and get some listings done on my personal account.
I have no clothes. To sell.

Wonder what happens if you list, say a golf club, today and just before it closes you move it over to a clothing category. Do you get the no fees clothing discount? Or does it have to start in clothing? Might have to do a test... oh, I do love a good wheeze.
I did a quick browse on my usual, and just about every listing was duplicated.

I think TM is suffering a serious downturn.
Struggling to believe that there's really over a million items of women's clothing on there plus half a million men's. You really need to know what you're looking for as browsing just isn't an option any more.

I miss the good ol' days of predominantly used items and as it turns out, less choice.
There are a heap of new clothing listings, but I don't buy new. I search specific brands and everytime there are repeat listings. TradeMe is cheating the numbers on some categories.
(27-11-2021, 09:10 AM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: I have no clothes. To sell.

Wonder what happens if you list, say a golf club, today and just before it closes you move it over to a clothing category. Do you get the no fees clothing discount? Or does it have to start in clothing? Might have to do a test... oh, I do love a good wheeze.
One could argue that you actually could wear a golf club. Give it a go, and get back to us. Cool