Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Perfect Day
(27-11-2021, 06:09 PM)harm_less Wrote: I'd just like to say that this thread has turned very Mills & Boon Blush
More like "Lady Chatterly's Lover" I'd say.

That lilith is a very naughty lady. And, she is leading me astray.

Maybe we should get a warning?? Blush Angel
(27-11-2021, 06:53 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(27-11-2021, 06:09 PM)harm_less Wrote: I'd just like to say that this thread has turned very Mills & Boon Blush
More like "Lady Chatterly's Lover" I'd say.

That lilith is a very naughty lady. And, she is leading me astray.

Maybe we should get a warning?? Blush Angel
A sound spanking would be more in line with expections I think Wink
Let astray ... Spanking ... count me in  Big Grin Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I think my water cannon could be put to very effective use.
*Glances in*

Runs away fast...............
(28-11-2021, 10:19 AM)Me+Me Wrote: *Glances in*

Very wise. Hunni and her water cannon are one helluva force. Dodgy Big Grin
(28-11-2021, 08:33 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I think my water cannon could be put to very effective use.
In the Beehive??? Just a helpful suggestion... Rolleyes
Oh let it be so!
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(28-11-2021, 10:22 AM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(28-11-2021, 10:19 AM)Me+Me Wrote: *Glances in*

Very wise. Hunni and her water cannon are one helluva force. Dodgy Big Grin
It wasn't the water cannon I was running from !
No, not the Beehive. In here...
(28-11-2021, 11:51 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No, not the Beehive. In here...
Well. If you have a yen to clean up a forum with your trusty water cannon, I'm sure some of us could suggest more worthy forums. Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(28-11-2021, 01:24 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(28-11-2021, 11:51 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: No, not the Beehive. In here...
Well. If you have a yen to clean up a forum with your trusty water cannon, I'm sure some of us could suggest more worthy forums. Rolleyes
I don't think that a nice girl like hunni, would be interested in going anywhere near the forums that you and I hang out in lilith. Blush Tongue
(28-11-2021, 02:26 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(28-11-2021, 01:24 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Well. If you have a yen to clean up a forum with your trusty water cannon, I'm sure some of us could suggest more worthy forums. Rolleyes
I don't think that a nice girl like hunni, would be interested in going anywhere near the forums that you and I hang out in lilith. Blush Tongue
Um..."A nice girl like Hunni??"  You may very well think that - I couldn't possibly comment! Rolleyes Rolleyes
(Thanks, House of cards UK)
I don't need to clean it up. Just cool some het up seniors down a bit. I blame that online Capsule magazine. All those buyer reviews of ladies choice sex toys has got a lot of our seniors somewhat over heated...
(28-11-2021, 05:29 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't need to clean it up. Just cool some het up seniors down a bit. I blame that online Capsule magazine. All those buyer reviews of ladies choice sex toys has got a lot of our seniors somewhat over heated...
Ha! Chance would be a fine thing - its been pithing down here & cold as well all day. Rolleyes
(28-11-2021, 05:29 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't need to clean it up. Just cool some het up seniors down a bit. I blame that online Capsule magazine. All those buyer reviews of ladies choice sex toys has got a lot of our seniors somewhat over heated...
I blame the Cosmopolitan mag, as I think that lilith likes to do the questionaires in it.
Good heavens? Is Cosmo still a thing?
(28-11-2021, 07:40 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Good heavens? Is Cosmo still a thing?
Nup. 2018 it died. RIP Cosmo. You were my bible, my confidant, and a great teaching tool, for young virginal brides who didn't know that it wasn't ok to scream when they saw 'that dangly thing'. Cool Tongue Angel Blush Confused Dodgy Big Grin
I think I can honestly say that I never bought a Cosmopolitan magazine, not sure I ever read one either.

Unless they had them in Dr's waiting rooms or somewhere, in which case anything would do - almost, at least until I formed the habit of always taking a book with me when going anywhere likely to involve waiting.
I think they often had Reader's digest's in waiting rooms then too - haven't seen one of them for years, is it still going, or has the net seen them off as well?

Oddly enough, if the news has it right it seems that typewriters - of all things - are making a comeback. Smile
(29-11-2021, 09:31 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: I think I can honestly say that I never bought a Cosmopolitan magazine, not sure I ever read one either.

Unless they had them in Dr's waiting rooms or somewhere, in which case anything would do - almost, at least until I formed the habit of always taking a book with me when going anywhere likely to involve waiting.
I think they often had Reader's digest's in waiting rooms then too - haven't seen one of them for years, is it still going, or has the net seen them off as well?

Oddly enough, if the news has it right it seems that typewriters - of all things -  are making a comeback. Smile
Looks like you can still get the Reader's Digest.

I had to do a google to find out, and what do you know, but it turns 100 on Feb 5, 2022. That's pretty damn awesome. Was always a great read.

And yes, typewriters are very popular again. I see alot of the overseas crafters have them, all purchased from op shops, antique shops and the like.

https://www.readersdigest.co.nz/
Good grief - 100! Whoever would have thought Reader's Digest would be around for so long. I wonder if it'll manage to last another 100.

I think I prefer plain old computer keyboard, because the keys are easier to hit & I'm rubbish at typing. Using a proper typewriter I'd be forever using forests of trees up, with all the typo's I make - far easier to fix with a PC. Smile