Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recommendation for voice recorder on mobile
Can I also get a recommendation for a good, clear voice recorder for my phone.  The freebie that came with the phone is so low volume it's useless. Thanks.
are you trying to record just voices or phone calls ?
If voices there are plenty on the Google Play store that'll do the job. I'm having to assume that you're using an Android phone as you didn't say. Try Smart Recorder.

If phone calls it's an entirely different situation.
Thanks. Want to be able to record conversation if neighbour abuses us again. It would be outside, not phone.
Our local wireless ISP also provides a VoIP package that includes mp3 recordings of all ingoing and outgoing calls on our landline. Certainly a useful feature if things go pear shaped on the business or domestic front.
(27-11-2021, 03:26 PM)Underwhelmed Wrote: Thanks. Want to be able to record conversation if neighbour abuses us again. It would be outside, not phone.
Try that app I suggested and theres HEAPS of others.  Download from Playstore, install, test.  There are also recording apps which will record from a Bluetooth source such as bluetooth ear buds etc these are great because you can keep your phone in your pocket and still record from your earbud.......