Poll: Will you get the vaccine booster when available?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, sign me up
86.67%
26 86.67%
No thanks
13.33%
4 13.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Poll: Will you be getting the vaccine booster when available?
A good suggestion from @Crab2 - Covid vaccine booster shots?  Yes or No
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Looking forward to mine!
Yep, I have to wait a while though...around May or so I think. Had my second in mid Oct.
Sure am, getting it on Friday @2pm as I am a Health worker in the community so very important to keep ahead of any new variants that may emerge

(27-11-2021, 10:26 AM)king1 Wrote: A good suggestion from @Crab2 - Covid vaccine booster shots?  Yes or No

Thanks King1
Crab2
Yes, as long as it's the Pfizer one, but won't be eligible until end of March 2022.
I'd have to be crazy not too. Can't understand why some are against it. Sick of living maybe?
(27-11-2021, 04:20 PM)namtak Wrote: I'd have to be crazy not too. Can't understand why some are against it. Sick of living maybe?
I think you're onto something there
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Sure will be there for mine. Due in about 3 months time.
Yes, as soon as it's due.
Thumbs Up 
(01-12-2021, 08:08 PM)pamow69 Wrote: Sure will be there for mine. Due in about 3 months time.
Hi there, good to see a rookie posting.Smile

I hope you stick around, and give some of us a bit of a rev up. Big Grin
I've just had my third as immune compromised.
My daughter had hers early too, in Perth, but I see there are countries suggesting three months between might be a good idea for the rest of us. The new variants may support this strategy.
Got my Booster yesterday afternoon, was the Pffier one and was done by a Man who is not as gentle as a Female Vaccinator lol was not in the same place either and last night and this morning had a very sore area when the needle went in, didn't have a plaster for the 2nd dose but he put one on...certainly never had any side effects from the 1st and 2nd dose
Crab2
I am due mine mid January but my current vaccination pass is valid to end of May so I am thinking about delaying my booster shot for a couple of months depending on what transpires on the Covid scene after Christmas.
I am just thinking about how Jacinda changes things around so much. I don't want to find that when I come to renew my vaccination pass I am told I must have had a booster shot within the last 30 days or something like that.
A smile is more contagious than a virus. Smile
I think sticking to the medical advice is probably wiser than trying to beat the bureaucracy. If passes have to be extended no doubt that can be done to the existing ones without too much effort.
I was told I can get my 3rd 8 weeks after my 2nd. Waiting another week for the 2nd. Then I will decide about the booster once I'm eligible.
Not against it but want to see what the 2nd does (1st did nothing). My sister's friend and young Mum of 2 has been in and out of hospital, with heart issues leading to collapses
which started almost immediately after her 2nd dose. Very frightening as she has 2 young children. My sister hasn't been much better and has had at least 3 if not 4 hospital trips since her 2nd 3 months ago, but she already had issues so not necessarily vax related although is more frequent than normal. So I am just seeing how I go, cause I have issues of my own... Oh to be perfect !
(27-11-2021, 04:20 PM)namtak Wrote: I'd have to be crazy not too. Can't understand why some are against it. Sick of living maybe?
I am still weighing up whether to get the booster or not. The latest information coming from Israel is that they are finding immunity from the booster only lasts 10 weeks, and they are now offering a second booster to their population.
I would prefer to wait for a booster designed for protection against the Delta and Omicron mutations, which Pfizer and other vaccine manufacturers are currently developing.
I'll just collect them all as they come along. After all that guy who had 27 was still walking upright...
I was offered mine on 24th Dec by daughter in law (she is a pharmacist) but declined because just on the off chance I didnt want a sore arm for Xmas day but booked in with her as soon as she comes back off holiday.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Good. We need our curmudgeons alive, well, and arguing the point.