Poll: Will you get the vaccine booster when available?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, sign me up
86.67%
26 86.67%
No thanks
13.33%
4 13.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Poll: Will you be getting the vaccine booster when available?
Are you talking to me!!! Cheeky old tart  Big Grin

Dictionary defines a curmudgeon as a bad-tempered, difficult, cantankerous person.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(28-12-2021, 12:58 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Are you talking to me!!! Cheeky old tart  Big Grin

Dictionary defines a curmudgeon as a bad-tempered, difficult, cantankerous person.
Yes, hunni was definitely talking to you. Big Grin
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
Just watch it Mz crafters_corner or you know where you can stick your bananas  Angel
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(28-12-2021, 01:06 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(28-12-2021, 12:58 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Are you talking to me!!! Cheeky old tart  Big Grin

Yes, hunni was definitely talking to you. Big Grin
Would you like a paddle, at all? Angel Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I'll certainly be having mine. Due now, actually, so must get onto it.
I hope to travel to the USA in May or June 2021, if things go well, for a couple of months, so will have as many boosters as become available.
Small price to pay to be able to spend time with my daughter and her family at last.
Without checking due  end of March, unless GP calls us in prior

It was a compliment... You do grumpy almost as well as magoo.

Heart
Got boostered today and it was pretty quiet compared to previous times. Even got offered a lollipop, which was a first.
Same, had my booster shot today as well
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Checking emails this morning, received one from MOH reminding me now eligible for booster.
Will book in with G P later today
I didden get no lollipop. One more example of the inhumanity of man, I missed out on the free pony at the election too.

Just as well I was lucky in love.

Briefly.
Two weeks since I had my booster so now at peak immunity. I might even go out today.
And no bugger offered me a lollipop either - never mind that I don't like them, its the principle. There I was being a dear, sweet, oldish, ladyish person doing the right thing & nothing!

The fact that they were clearly run off their feet is irrelevant. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Had my booster (Pfizer) last Friday. Felt pretty rough last weekend and was thankful we'd called off a trip to Northland that we'd had planned. Arthritic pain and extreme lethargy predominantly. I'll be pretty hesitant to get another one in a few months as the side effects from the vaccine seem to be worsening each time. Hopefully Omicron will have swept through by then and the vaccine regime will be revised as a result.

I went down to Mitre10 on Monday and commented that most of the checkouts were unmanned and thought it may have been because of it being lunchtime. No, many of the staff had had their boosters and had called in too sick for work as a result.
Some utter fool has been busted for getting eight covid shots, getting $200 per shot. You have to wonder if there'll be any long term consequences.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/...ville-mall
I wonder how they manage that. My identity was well and truly checked when I got mine.

Which by the way only resulted in a slightly sore arm. Might be my heavy daily load of nsaids...