Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
17 Years Non-Parole
is not a life sentence!!!
They may not be able to give preventive detention for one conviction. But I have the feeling that there may be other charges to come.
(21-02-2020, 10:39 AM)olwen Wrote: They may not be able to give preventive detention for one conviction.  But I have the feeling that there may be other charges to come.

I see him as a straight out cold killer who also lied in court until confronted with CCTV images of his whereabouts and what he was doing including buying the suitcase at The Warehouse. 

I get the feeling he knew what he was doing when he killed Grace

(21-02-2020, 09:55 AM)tommi2 Wrote: is not a life sentence!!!

exactly, there is no life sentence in the Justice system anymore

Life Should Mean Life 
Crab2
Why still the name suppression, this just beggers beliefe
(21-02-2020, 12:11 PM)olwen Wrote:
(21-02-2020, 12:07 PM)wenpen Wrote: Why still the name suppression, this just beggers beliefe
I imagine that ..................................................................................
The reasons for the name suppression are also suppressed. You could do the Forum owners a favour by not speculating. I'm pretty sure the owners dont want to be facing legal problems so early in their work..

That said, I think we can safely assume its very unlikely he will touch fresh green grass ever again.

On the bright side its just as well he says he enjoys rough consensual sex. Hes got a lifetime of it ahead of him
(21-02-2020, 08:24 PM)Gammy Wrote:
(21-02-2020, 12:11 PM)olwen Wrote:
(21-02-2020, 12:07 PM)wenpen Wrote: Why still the name suppression, this just beggers beliefe
I imagine that ..................................................................................
The reasons for the name suppression are also suppressed. You could do the Forum owners a favour by not speculating. I'm pretty sure the owners dont want to be facing legal problems so early in their work..

That said, I think we can safely assume its very unlikely he will touch fresh green grass ever again.

On the bright side its just as well he says he enjoys rough consensual sex. Hes got a lifetime of it ahead of him
For these reasons I'm going to lock this thread thanks Smile