Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Luxon
They do seem to be rather slow learners.
From Simon Bridges' Twitter feed:
"This morning I met with Chris Luxon and had a great discussion. I am withdrawing from the leadership contest and will be backing Chris. He will make a brilliant National leader and Prime Minister."

Looks like the Nat's have got Luxon in charge without any other choice.
Bridges handed it to Luxon on a BLUE plate let the games begin
"This morning I met with Chris Luxon and had a great discussion."

Oh dear. Oh bugger. This can't be good.
I only hope it isn't good for National; the last thing any relatively civilised country needs is a religiously inclined leader whose beliefs are on the slightly extreme side.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Yuck.
John Key got his wish.

I wonder why Simon Bridges pulled out.
Pressure brought to bear perhaps, or promises of baubles. I hope most will see this as not being a good move.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I wonder though if there was a reluctance to step up, knowing how fractured they are. The leaks continue.

Watch ya back Luxon.
(30-11-2021, 02:23 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I wonder though if there was a reluctance to step up, knowing how fractured they are. The leaks continue.

Watch ya back Luxon.
Yeah - especially when in close proximity to Judith Collins. I wondered if she'd leave politics but she may just stay on, ready to put a spoke in a few wheels. Dodgy