Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your definition of a 'Greenie'?
More intelligent in general than most. If we have no healthy planet we have lost. Not much fun driving a V8 with an oxygen mask. Halfway there with the covid mask lol.

"It's only greenies that drive EV's" lollol yeah right!

(27-11-2021, 05:45 PM)Underwhelmed Wrote: "it amusing that the term 'Greenie' is so often used as a derogatory reference to infer those using it see it as a mindset that conflicts with the way they themselves choose to live their lives"

I agree with this statement. I dislike all of the broad terms used to dismiss the views of any group - boomer, PC, snowflake, Karen, millennial, Leftie etc.  People who resort to this sort of arrogant dismissal are unable to make a coherent argument. (And other than recycling, I don't share many/all of the environmental views of the Green Party).

I keep editing this because you've raised an issue that really bugs me.  The minute someone writes or says one of the terms mentioned above to dismiss another person, I immediately doubt their intelligence.
Agree stereotypes are the domain of the dim. Always comes down to the individual.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your definition of a 'Greenie'? - by Underwhelmed - 27-11-2021, 05:45 PM
RE: What is your definition of a 'Greenie'? - by mike - 21-02-2022, 03:09 AM