Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JA Genter cycles in labour to hospital
What a legend! The international media will have field day with this.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/gre...XCSMVGMWU/
And the usual hecklers will again try to find something bad about it.

Isn't it neat to see someone living her best life?
Wink 
JAG: Hun, I think I'm going into labour.

Peter: On ya bike.

JAG: No problem.
Smile 
(28-11-2021, 08:35 AM)harm_less Wrote: What a legend! The international media will have field day with this.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/gre...XCSMVGMWU/

10 minutes bike ride to hospital and contractions every 2-3 minutes. Wonder if she had to stop 4 times on the way for the contractions - I can't imagine cycling through those!
That's about how far it is for us - 22 minutes walk from home to hospital, so I might have walked.
Faster on a bike...
Surely not the safest option !
(28-11-2021, 09:10 AM)harm_less Wrote: JAG: Hun, I think I'm going into labour.

Peter: On ya bike.

JAG: No problem.
haha. love it.

What a trooper.

The poor bike seat. It's getting all the action. :-))
Good for her - & for the second time, too.
But someone, somewhere will find something to complain about.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I met her before, she is really lovely. Had a good chat when she was down in Christchurch.
Probably couldn't get the car started
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
By the look of her bike, the car has never been started....tyres are all probably flat too.
It is often way quicker to bike if there is traffic jams to contend with. I find it is usually way quicker to bike around Christchurch for short trips.
(29-11-2021, 07:34 AM)TygerTung Wrote: It is often way quicker to bike if there is traffic jams to contend with. I find it is usually way quicker to bike around Christchurch for short trips.
  And it was in the middle of the night so far less traffic, too.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Sometimes when you are a diehard biker you prefer not using automobiles unless you absolutely have to.
all you people congratulating her make me sick, she is a attention whore, was there a car full of media following her like last time? or just her husband in the car.
she wants to ride her bike good for her just lay off the self promotion she should fuck off back to america on her bike
yes i know
(29-11-2021, 02:59 PM)jim157 Wrote: all you people congratulating her make me sick, she is a attention whore, was there a car full of media following her like last time? or just her husband in the car.
she wants to ride her bike good for her just lay off the self promotion she should fuck off back to america on her bike

She hasn't committed any crime - all she did was bike to hospital so she could give birth. Not sure why that upsets you so much. Confused

Try not being quite so nasty; people are more likely to take your comments seriously.
(29-11-2021, 02:59 PM)jim157 Wrote: all you people congratulating her make me sick, she is a attention whore, was there a car full of media following her like last time? or just her husband in the car.
You're out of step with popular opinion IMO. Being a politician is very much about self promotion in case you hadn't noticed.

JAG has impressed the bejesus out of many Kiwis with her 'super woman' efforts under trying circumstances. Sure it's not a Buck Shelford burst scrotum event but impressive none the less.
you can go with her

(29-11-2021, 03:31 PM)harm_less Wrote: You're out of step with popular opinion IMO. Being a politician is very much about self promotion in case you hadn't noticed.

JAG has impressed the bejesus out of many Kiwis with her 'super woman' efforts under trying circumstances. Sure it's not a Buck Shelford burst scrotum event but impressive none the less.
impressed the bejesus out of some simple minded sheep
yes i know
(29-11-2021, 03:32 PM)jim157 Wrote: you can go with her

(29-11-2021, 03:31 PM)harm_less Wrote: You're out of step with popular opinion IMO. Being a politician is very much about self promotion in case you hadn't noticed.

impressed the bejesus out of some simple minded sheep
And rattled the cages of some others it would seem.
There was always going to be someone who'd find something to complain about.