Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Covid Pass and Google Wallet
(15-12-2021, 06:10 PM)Me+Me Wrote:
(15-12-2021, 12:30 PM)hazelnut2 Wrote: I downloaded the pass into my Adobe Acrobat app on my phone, which saved it as a document. My pass is two taps away.
It's also saved as a screenshot in my photo app, and in my email inbox in its original form. 

Don't really want to have it on my homepage or desktop on my phone OR in a wallet. Would rather look at a photo of my mum. Smile
You don't put the Vax pass on the phone as a background pic you just link it to a shortcut on the home screen its very easy.

(15-12-2021, 10:15 AM)Magoo Wrote: ii just made the passport my screen saver
Screen savers dont' really exist for phones and if they did by defintion a screen 'saver' is  MOVING picture, (which obviously wouldn't be much use as a method of displaying the Vax pass),  because thats how they 'save' the screen from getting images burnt into the screen which then show forever.   

So anyway what you more likely did was set it as a background for your home screen.  Which is a bit weird but if that's what you want then fine.  Lol.  It's very simple to set any file you like as a shortcut to the home screen.
ive apps across several screens. i have it pasted on a screen a couple of wipes over. no one has asked to see it yet.
perhaps if i were to leave the house....
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
There was an update for my Samsung A12 the other day...my Covid pass is still there, for now...