Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scott Watson appeal
Scott Watson lost his fourth appeal for freedom today again.

Main reason he's a danger to public,    Funny that when he's been running work teams
outside for years..

Real reason { my personal view} Scott will not admit to something he never did
(30-11-2021, 01:21 PM)Orthelia Wrote: Scott Watson lost his fourth appeal for freedom today again.

Main reason he's a danger to public,    Funny that when he's been running work teams
outside for years..

I think there's a very good chance you're right. But it seems that in this case, there's no means of proving once & for all, who did or did not murder Ben & Olivia.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(30-11-2021, 01:29 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(30-11-2021, 01:21 PM)Orthelia Wrote: Scott Watson lost his fourth appeal for freedom today again.

outside for years..

But it seems that in this case, there's no means of proving once & for all, who did or did not murder Ben & Olivia.
Totally agree
He had a bit of a reputation back home. Funny how neighbours soon sus out these things about us.
Yeah I'd heard a little bit - but that doesn't mean he's a murderer.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
How many of you think he did kill Ben and Olivia??? Or who didn't think he did??

There was certainly doubt over what boats were seen, or not seen, but I don't know. I'm swayed more to the idea that he murdered them.
(30-11-2021, 04:14 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: He had a bit of a reputation back home. Funny how neighbours soon sus out these things about us.
We had a messy murder occur here in NP a few years back. As soon as I heard the news reporting basic details of it I commented to a co-worker 'I wonder where X is these days'. Turns out I had it in 1. Some people have reputations that are all too telling.
I think that there's enough doubt about this & the Swedish backpackers case to warrant much further investigation. And while they're at, could they please work out which particular bastard murdered the Crewe's.
Probably dead now...
(30-11-2021, 07:42 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Probably dead now...
You'd think they could have left a 'to be read after my death' letter, confessing to it - but then again anyone who could murder two people maybe wouldn't.
I think he should just be let out, he has served his time whether guilty or not.
I think he is genuinely innocent, but because they are holding him to admit guilt for parole, they are not letting him out.
I feel a guilty person would typically admit guilt to be let free. TBH, I dont think its right either way if the person has served their time, its time to let him go.
Unless of course someone is an ongoing danger to the community.
If he's been running work teams outside the prison as the OP posted earlier, then the prison obviously doesn't see him as someone who's a danger to the community.
So much for innocent until proven guilty. I have always had doubt that he did it.
The people he lived alongside with for years don't share those doubts.
They got the wrong boat, who remembers how the direction of the investigation changed away from the mystery ketch?
Did Scott Watson paint his boat?
Repainting the sloop

—When Watson painted his sloop, on January 1 or 2, the police weren't looking for a ketch. They weren't even looking Ben and Olivia by then. —The first description of the ketch wasn't released until well after Watson finished the painting.4/01/2018

By Ian Wishart...

https://investigatemagazine.co.nz/22409/...nd-olivia/

outside for years..

if you read the entire article you will see that his continued statement of innocence is at the heart of the parole refusal. It’s not just your personal view.
(03-12-2021, 11:17 PM)Pico42 Wrote:

outside for years..

if you read the entire article you will see that his continued statement of innocence is at the heart of the parole refusal. It’s not just your personal view.
The parole board deny that , So they say he is a danger to the public
(02-12-2021, 01:14 PM)Magenta69 Wrote: So much for innocent until proven guilty. I have always had doubt that he did it.

It is a poor conviction. That doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.

As for gossiping neighbors having opinions they are welcome to them just stay away from Jury Trials.