Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many investment properties is too many?
(02-12-2021, 10:34 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I think family occupied home, one holiday home with a residency qualification and one investment property should be the limit for private owners. The rest, including trust owned collections should be subject to some serious tenancy protection frameworks so that exploitation is kept to a minimum, and good landlord behaviour is encouraged if not mandated.

But, alongside that, we need more stringent monitoring of poor tenants who damage and destroy landlords property and the communities they live within. It has to be a more balanced relationship  because the number of renters is climbing rapidly, and they deserve better representation from our government. At the moment it seems only Chloe and Paul Eagle are even vaguely interested in genuinely working towards leveling that playing field.
That  makes good sense. I'd really like to think that things which make good sense actually get to happen. Now's good. Wink
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many investment properties is too many? - by Lilith7 - 02-12-2021, 12:25 PM