Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't get involved in message board rivalry
(22-02-2020, 02:23 PM)Bob Wrote:
(22-02-2020, 12:07 PM)fibre0ptic Wrote:
(22-02-2020, 12:02 PM)s.monkey Wrote: Keep it friendly guys, no point arguing over which board is better or worse, just enjoy the discussions and have fun

Perhaps you could include a section on how to correctly quote a post in Computing.  It's a PITA trying to reply to someone who doesnt know how to do it.

(22-02-2020, 12:27 PM)fibre0ptic Wrote:
(22-02-2020, 12:13 PM)Bob Wrote:
(22-02-2020, 12:02 PM)s.monkey Wrote: Keep it friendly guys, no point arguing over which board is better or worse, just enjoy the discussions and have fun

(22-02-2020, 12:07 PM)fibre0ptic Wrote:

Perhaps you could include a section on how to correctly quote a post in Computing.  It's a PITA trying to reply to someone who doesnt know how to do it.
Except Fibreoptic is over there accusing posters of trying to sabotage that board to try and make them come here........conspiracies/gossips don't help
That's a lie Bob.  I made no mention of this board at all.
Perhaps not directly but the vibe of that thread was suspicion of that poster being from this board trying to create drama for a purpose...........

however if CountryCollie is trying to deter TM members and others from joining this site, he/she is doing a great job

Had you considered that perhaps I thought that member might be someone with a vendetta against the Admin over there or was it just more convenient to point a finger at me here for whatever reason you might have?