Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't get involved in message board rivalry
(22-02-2020, 10:21 AM)Bob Wrote: Serious people, don't get involved in the silly game that some posters want to 'think' or 'create' that there is or should be a conspiracy around this board and the other one.

Some will use it to claim why certain things are said or happening........it isn't a freaking contest so don't buy into their dramas

These things never end well and threaten the existence of both boards.

Enjoy whatever board you want to post on for whatever reasons even if it's both
Agree, I dont care less what board people choose, i created this place to help the community and come up with a replacement, so did not have alot of time to prepare when i created this.
There seems to be a bit of this rivalry on from what ive read elsewhere, but all I say, is this is not the place to discuss it.
All I ask is please be patient, ive been spending alot of time to make this place better and am listening to feedback and want to implement SSL.
This might happen this weekend, so expect the board to go down for a good 24 hours while DNS changes over etc.
I will be switching to a dedicated webhost at the same time, just need to test the restore procedure of the database which im currently doing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't get involved in message board rivalry - by Admin - 22-02-2020, 10:48 AM