Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This new variant has me worried...
Sad 
Well i would only be worried if dr john Campbell would point out the omni version is dangerous. So far its almost the version you would want when you are within the first 3 month after second dose . From how i see it It is however "potentially" more dangerous to the unvaccinated
2000 micrograms D3 and 200 micro k2. however i could only find 75micro of k2 by going to all stores. D is in sunlight
I would be worried if I started taking notice of youtube pundits rather than scientists.
I do have other cameras!
(03-12-2021, 07:24 AM)intrade Wrote: Well i would only  be  worried if  dr john Campbell  would point out the omni  version is dangerous. So far its almost  the version you would want when you are within the first 3 month after  second dose . From how i see  it It is however "potentially" more  dangerous to  the unvaccinated
2000 micrograms D3  and 200 micro k2. however i could only find 75micro of k2 by going  to all stores. D is in  sunlight
Exactly, I hope you didnt take my thread seriously, I was taking the piss, hence the south park video lol
Your right, Omnicron is the variant we should all want to catch, providing its not causing severe symptoms, which is looking promising in SA, but need more time to know for sure.