Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything causes cancer in the state of california
The Knotheads in california.
https://www.supercheapauto.co.nz/dw/imag...000&sm=fit
Yeah, well there probably is en element of truth there.
That type of labelling along with the OTT safety warning labels on any equipment sold on the US market is all about minimisation of liability. Those are the joys of a society where litigation is a way of life.
(03-12-2021, 12:11 PM)harm_less Wrote: That type of labelling along with the OTT safety warning labels on any equipment sold on the US market is all about minimisation of liability. Those are the joys of a society where litigation is a way of life.
Do you remember the girl purchased  seat covers  from  one day sale or  something and it was in the news  she did not want to use or fit it cause it had  that cancer  warning on it. As soon as i  see .ca.govt on a  cancer  warning  i know its the knotheads in California. only  in  California  you get cancer  .
Here is that story someone tell her its fine its fpr  Californian  retards only.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/1251762...eat-covers

basically you can not buy any single thing that is sold in california because they have to put that cancer warning on everything, i almost bet on it it be on pasta and all food items also.
What is in them seat cover will be formaldehyde as if you dont have that you have a floppy rag in fabrics without formaldehyde, its why they say wash before use anywhere else to flush the surface formaldehyde off.
(03-12-2021, 05:42 PM)intrade Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 12:11 PM)harm_less Wrote: That type of labelling along with the OTT safety warning labels on any equipment sold on the US market is all about minimisation of liability. Those are the joys of a society where litigation is a way of life.
Do you remember the girl purchased  seat covers  from  one day sale or  something and it was in the news  she did not want to use or fit it cause it had  that cancer  warning on it. As soon as i  see .ca.govt on a  cancer  warning  i know its the knotheads in California. only  in  California  you get cancer  .
Here is that story someone tell her its fine its fpr  Californian  retards only.

basically you can not buy any  single thing that is  sold in california because they have to put that cancer  warning on everything, i almost bet on it  it  be on pasta and all food items  also.
What is in them seat cover will be formaldehyde  as  if  you dont have that  you have a floppy  rag in fabrics  without  formaldehyde, its  why they say wash  before use anywhere  else to flush  the surface  formaldehyde off.
Formaldehyde isn't the only fabric dressing, but it is by far the cheapest. Its use is all about minimising cost. Also it impregnates the fibres so just washing the fabric will not remove it in most cases. I bought a Norsewear fleece jacket years back that was still off gassing formaldehyde after at least a dozen washings.

I react with respiratory symptoms to formaldehyde so its presence is obvious to me. This and skin reactions (i.e. eczema) are common symptoms for many people and we have a lot of customers for our fabrics and clothing due to their being certified free of contaminants including formaldehyde.
My dad used to work at a curtain factory Where they drench or did drench it in formaldehyde he said its so the curtains remain stiff from what he did learn at work. Also They used Tyres to burn in the factory that tyre burning was banned. early 1980s Here in new zealand we only just starting to burn tyres lol. Rubbish burning for electricity is however still done as no trash is buried in first world country like switzerland. Just shows how wide and far knotheads and nonsense is strewn across the globe.
(03-12-2021, 05:42 PM)intrade Wrote:

basically you can not buy any  single thing that is  sold in california because they have to put that cancer  warning on everything, i almost bet on it  it  be on pasta and all food items  also.
What is in them seat cover will be formaldehyde  as  if  you dont have that  you have a floppy  rag in fabrics  without  formaldehyde, its  why they say wash  before use anywhere  else to flush  the surface  formaldehyde off.
I remember that, although I thought it was a few years back.  Maybe i'm showing my age...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup