Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Smoke Free NZ
(10-12-2021, 02:15 PM)TygerTung Wrote: It is the only product which when the instructions are followed, will kill the user.
Exactly - yet in times past Drs prescribed it to asthma sufferers, & cigarettes were issued to troops during WW2. Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Because it used to be seen as healthy as well as pleasurable.

Remember the days of the three best things in life?

A drink before, and a ciggie afterwards?
(10-12-2021, 02:24 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Because it used to be seen as healthy as well as pleasurable.

Humans are definitely a weird species... Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(10-12-2021, 02:18 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Except for  weapons maybe?

No weapons are designed for defense or offense, they are not designed for self-harm, although they can be used like that. They are designed to harm someone or something else.
the designers forget the cost involved in actually using the things.
(10-12-2021, 02:18 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Except for weapons maybe?

every cigarette manufactured causes harm to both the user and those who have to share the smoke. not every weapon put together causes harm to living things, as many are used for target/sport shooting.
(10-12-2021, 02:24 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Because it used to be seen as healthy as well as pleasurable.

You forgot to mention what the third thing in life is?  Cool Big Grin Cool
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(10-12-2021, 05:49 PM)Oldfellah Wrote:

You forgot to mention what the third thing in life is?  Cool Big Grin Cool
Obvious, surely?

Reading a book.... Angel Angel Big Grin
I don't think I have ever read drunk.
Not sure it's possible, it certainly isn't with some other things. But it was just 'a drink' in the post so maybe one doesn't affect reading.
I have done a few things while drunk , reading is not one of them.
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular