Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you girls whip ya bra off when you get home?
I don't wear one, but when I absolutely have to....for a see through top in summer....it comes off as soon as I'm home. Or even in the car at the 'getaway' point. I just love to let my girls free to breath. And they love me more for it.
(07-12-2021, 04:22 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: I don't wear one, but when I absolutely have to....for a see through top in summer....it comes off as soon as I'm home. Or even in the car at the 'getaway' point. I just love to let my girls free to breath. And they love me more for it.
I don't wear one either. I don't even own one. Used to wear one at work but in my early 50's I got arthritis in my shoulder and it was unbearable. I said to my boss I was going to stop wearing a bra. She gave me a solemn look, and said "I think we will survive". 
I farm, back in the day I never wore a bra day to day. Used to go to the local stock sales... no one else wore one either as they were all guys....  after going for many years for some reason I had one on one day. Someone commented loudly with a look of amazement "She's wearing a BRA !!!". No one ever commented that I hadn't for the last 10-15 years!! and then there was the day I wore a DRESS. Well, that caused an "OH, MY GOD, she's wearing a dress..." from one of the stock agents. All good fun back in the day. Truly miss all those guys.
No.

Just, no.

But then, I had magnificent tits. Once upon a time. These days they need locking up. At all times.
No, never. Always wondered, don't ladies choose a well fitting one in the first place? I don't notice mine at all.