Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whoop whoop 90%
90% vaxxed
we did it faster than usa, uk, israel...everyone.
so...lets explore this shall we?

im not a labour voter btw, never have been. but praise for a job well done. adopted a plan, followed it staunchly
kept nz's Covid deaths under 30 while the rest of the world was ravaged, the usa losing more than 600,000 souls to the virus.
kept us homed, fed and safe while we fought it. 
played the long game, didnt bow to public pressure, followed the science and those who know it.
true, its come at great cost, but that cost would be the same if we hadnt done all this.
we would have had the cost plus deaths, now we only have the cost without the unnecessary death.
isnt that a win? hard to knock it imo
they couldnt build a house or fix a road, fucken hopeless with money, but did us a solid with the steaming turd that is covid

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic...f-the-year
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
We're 95% round here...

I doubt we'll get much higher because we have a fair few really stupid people in the neighbourhood.
95% is a heart warming number
it means even half of those who strongly disagree with vaccinations got vaxxed anyway.
good neighbours.
It makes me feel safer. But I'm still doing all those things we are told to do...
same. i will abide.
i want to finish with this scourge (insofar as we are able) and move on.
i got shit needs doing.
My sis in Oz said way back, that we will never get to 90%. I told her that we will do it. And we did it, our way. This is a unique little country compared to the rest of the world, and we lead the way in many things. That is something to be proud of.

It's fab to live in this country.

BTW, magoo, you are one of the very few people, who has admitted to not being a Labour supporter, and yet support what the Govt/MOH/Scientists etc, have done, to keep us mostly safe. Good for you. I get sick and tired, as most people do, of the Govt being rubbished for the lockdowns etc, but they had to do it, and thank goodness for them, because we would be in a worse state if they hadn't.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".