Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server migration and HTTPS
I have finally got a copy of this site working with HTTPS on another webhost.
Please note that the site will go down for a good 24 hours or more while the nameservers switch over.

I might look at doing this tomorrow evening, so if the site goes down for any reason, this is why!

Other improvements I will be doing is installing plugins to make it more mobile friendly and make the ratings system anonymous.
Please give me time to do this, im in no race to get all this working overnight and alot of this is new to me also!
There is no magical switch I can just push to make these things happen, so i just ask please that everyone is patient. Smile

I think the HTTPS issue was the main concern people were having, but give it time, and I will slowly tweak thingsĀ and add improvements.

Warm regards
TMMB Admin
You will never please everyone time wise so just do it when it is the most convenient for you.
(22-02-2020, 05:55 PM)Sapana Wrote: You will never please everyone time wise so just do it when it is the most convenient for you.
Yes I understand, just felt it would be good to give some warning
It would be good if this was open for business by Tuesday, so that the TM folk can just walk in, rather than find it closed down. They will already be stressed enough, with the closing of many of TM's boards. Just a thought.Smile
(22-02-2020, 06:00 PM)Admin Wrote:
(22-02-2020, 05:55 PM)Sapana Wrote: You will never please everyone time wise so just do it when it is the most convenient for you.
Yes I understand, just felt it would be good to give some warning
Fair enough.
(22-02-2020, 06:02 PM)lindymf55 Wrote: It would be good if this was open for business by Tuesday, so that the TM folk can just walk in, rather than find it closed down. They will already be stressed enough, with the closing of many of TM's boards. Just a thought.Smile
It should be all done by then.
Thumbs Up 
(22-02-2020, 06:02 PM)lindymf55 Wrote: It would be good if this was open for business by Tuesday, so that the TM folk can just walk in, rather than find it closed down. They will already be stressed enough, with the closing of many of TM's boards. Just a thought.Smile

(22-02-2020, 08:29 PM)nzoomed Wrote:
It should be all done by then.
Crab2
Keep up the good and appreciated work.
Update.
I will leave this until midweek after things settle down after TM shuts down.
Gives me more time incase I run into trouble.