Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, that was a first...
Came across a bargain listing in my browsing on Sunday, and hit Buy Now. Paid immediately, address went out, courier notice arrived. Then, today I get an email from the seller saying she sold it to someone else and wanted my account details to refund me. And when I reply expressing my disappointment I get a reply telling me to be kind and spread the love...

Sad
(14-12-2021, 01:12 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I get a reply telling me to be kind and spread the love...

Sad

So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
That would make the perfect Feedback.
(14-12-2021, 01:12 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Came across a bargain listing in my browsing on Sunday, and hit Buy Now. Paid immediately, address went out, courier notice arrived. Then, today I get an email from the seller saying she sold it to someone else and wanted my account details to refund me. And when I reply expressing my disappointment I get a reply telling me to be kind and spread the love...

Sad

haha, what a cheeky madam.

Talking of cheeky madam's, I reported my -0 rate that I gave you, and suggested that they ban me.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
I think she sold it cheap, realised, and hornswoggled her way out. I am considering the appropriate feedback.

YOU ZEROED ME? Now you've made me a fifty. I hated fifty. Oh boy, you just wait...

So much trouble...
That's a nice bit of gaslighting by the seller: no problem to see here, move along. I'd be fuming and there would be a red face.
There will be. I'm just giving thoughtful consideration to the wording. Cue evil chuckle...
I rather like Magoo's suggestion of "Fuck you".

Or...

"be kind and spread the love" with the red face. Oh, and then you could say "you oxymoron", coz saying 'be kind and spread the love' along with the red face, is a bit of an oxymoron.

But wait, there's more...

"You fucking bitch"
"My Christmas wish for you, is that a thousand ants crawl up your legs and into your knickers".
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".
i got bad feedback when i insisted a purchase be sent by dog sled.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Why can't people just give the bloody reason for backing out of a trade. You pretty much know whatever they comeback with will be BS unless they tell you the simple truth that they made a mistake in selling it so cheap. You could go all the way and take them to court because you are within your rights and should win.......But nah that's just more hassles. Turn the page and move on. Forget about it, don't let it hog your thoughts, you missed out, it's over.
And today I get the email from TM suggesting I post feedback.

Ohhhh the temptation is awful....
So, posted pretty honest feedback, and got a mouthful in return. Now we shall see what TM has to say about it.
Join the queue for waiting for TM to sort out a problem. I'm still waiting for someone to help me sort out the nasty red face feedback I got...the one I did a thread about.

Mind you, they have at least removed all feedbacks, even my original nice ones, thanking them for their trade blah blah.
Doesn't really worry me much - anyone reading that can tell the difference in tone between the two feedbacks. She's the one doing the stalking and getting personal, silly woman.

But I will let TM sort it out.
And they have, her feedback removed. Thanks Rebecca! Working on the holidays too...
(04-01-2022, 11:27 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Doesn't really worry me much - anyone reading that can tell the difference in tone between the two feedbacks. She's the one doing the stalking and getting personal, silly woman.

But I will let TM sort it out.
U sort it ya ol crook.. missed ya
Okaaaaaaay... Obviously one of the escapees from my big butterfly net has found me again. I shall have to find some bait to lure it close enough to identify...
There's also this Lily Allen one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

And also the later version from Glastonbury, Olivia Rodrigo with Lily Allen. After the overturning of Roe v Wade...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpc40dmPlVM
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)